Omg

2 WEEKS LATER

Trevae POV

I've been feeling sick so I made me a doctor appointment and I went to take a shower and once I was done as  soon as I stepped out the shower I rapped my towel around and started throwing up  my breakfast and once j was done I brushed my teeth and washed my face and got dress in(MM)I put on perfume and I put my hair in some big curls  and grabbed my phone bookbag and purse and left for the clinic.

AT THE CLINIC

"HI ms.Thomas what seems to be the problem?.

"Well I've been having bad cramps and I haven't went on my monthly yet, and also I've been throwing up."

"Well pee in this cup"hands vae the cup"and when your done give it to nurse Cathy"

"OK"

10 minutes later

"What does it say doc??"

"Well you're 3 1/2 weeks pregnant congrats and I'll get you vitamins,and come back in 5 months to see what your having.

"Ok thank you"takes vitamins and leave.

at home

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN HERE PLEASE!!"

everyone is downstairs by now

"Ok so what's going on?"mom asks

"Well I'm pregnant"

"Oh hell nahh you gotta bounce cyz I'm not finna raise no how in my house!!!!" My dad yelled

"You know what I will leave cuz u don't even know the story, I WAS RAPPED,AND NO I MEAN NO ONE WAS THERE TO HELP ME!!!"I yelled crying I just ran up stairs and got my stuff and grabbed my money from my stash and left,but not before saying bye to my little sister,once I left I went to  a nice hotel and went to sleep and whispered to my small baby bump I will be there for you,and went to sleep.

I MEAN DAMN DID ANYBODY SEE THAT COMING