chapter 22

Gg pov

Vae was bringing the baby by today so I got up and di my hygiene and put on a blue t-shirt black and blue nike shorts and and some blue and black Nike running shoes I put my hair in a big bun and got drew for school I wke him up and walked out if his room and walked in the kitchen making breakfast when tre came down and sat down looking at me, I walked back upstairs to see drew in his black emoji outfit and his black timberlands and and his silver locket that had yana picture in it and she had the sameone but with his picture.

Andrew pov

After my sister left out the room my phone rang and it was yana I answered it.

"Hello"

"Hey bae, watchu wearing today?"

"Im wearing my emoji outfit"

"Aight I gotchu"

"Aight see you at school love you bye"

When I got done I grabbed my beats and phone and left out dince my abg was downstairs I left out and put my beats on and got on the bus and was on my way to school.

Yana pov

I woke up and did my hygiene thing once I was done I put on my white emoji outfit with the diamond's and bows on there and and I put on pink lip stick and I put my hair I a high bun with a bang and I got my phone and put my locket on and got my beats and put on my white timberlands and left out the house and got on the bus, once we got to school I saw drew and I ran over and hugged him and kissed him and we walked in school hand in hand then I asked somebody to take a picture of me and him where I was standing in front of him and his arms around my waist since im shorter than gim then we walked to class and sat down and talked the whole period.

Trevae pov

When I woke up I did my hygiene and put on (in multimedia) and washed jj up and put her on a blue baby shirt and some gray jogging  pants and the baby 6's and I put her hair in to lil puff balls and a a white bow, after that I fed her and burped her and washed her down when I got a call from twan.

"What twan?"

"Uhmm can I get jordan today please"

"Yea come get her"

"Im already at te frobt door"

"aight here I come after I gave him her schedule and baby bag and put grabbed my purse and locked the doors walking outside to my car leaving to my job interview.