chapter 9

Trevae POV

I got out of bed and did my hygiene routine and put on(in multimedia) and put my hair in a neat bun and slicked down my edges and put on perfume and pink lip stick and grab my phone and keys and left and went downstairs to see my stepsister dayana and my brother and mom and dad and as usual my brother got some to say..

Tre- where tf is the rest is yo clothes?!?!

Me- on my body

Mom- shut up trevon my baby look good and she got her momma booty!

Yana- right she look cute.

Tre- YANA WHO TF WAS TALKIN TO YOU DAMN?!?!?!

Dad- TRE DONT TALK TO YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT NOW APOLOGIZE!

tre- HELL NAHH IM OUT.

Me- well I'm out,come on yana so I can drop you off at school.

Yana- okay

£in the car£

Me- you okay

Y- yea I'm good,he don't like me!

I knew it was true cuz he don't even doe that's our lil sister.It was quiet the whole way to her school,once i dropped  her off I sped off to school.

Trevon pov

Once I pulled up to school I hopped out and Went up to my niggas and kissed my girlfriend which is Trevae enemy and once I started kissing her trevae had walked up.

Vae- Tre let me talk to you.

Tre- ight.walks over to me

Vae- you wrong for what you did to yana.

Tre- man I don't like her ass cuz I know u see it dad give her all the attention and she always jumping somebody business!!.

Vae- I know she is why u think I don't talk to him like that how you think I feel I was daddies girl,you ain't the only one.walks away.

Tre friends- Damn tre yo sister booty on fleek.

Tre- man I don't care go fuck for all I care!

Tre friend- for real,come on twan we finna run a train on her ass!they run in the school

Tre- come on bar we finna go

Tre gf- okay daddy.