chapter 3

Tiara POV

Today me and my sissy is going to the mall today and I'm gonna tell her about my pregnancy so I do the hygiene routine and put on some white skinny jeans with rips in them and a blue and black Jordan shirt with the blue Jordan 6 and flat ironed my hair and got in my car and left toward the mall playing nothin on me .

Keisha POV

Hi well your probably wondering who I am well im Tyrell fiance and future baby mama yes im prego and happy but I don't like that bitch kiara but who cares and that's really it.

Kiara POV

I was with my sissy at the mall having fun until my kids school called saying that I needed to go up there right now so I did and when I did I go in there and Trevon sitting there looking like his daddy and trevae looming like me then I said...

"WTF happen"

Trevon "well thix what happened"

FLASHBACK

Trevae- Hi can I sit there

Random girl-NO!!she says while pushing trevae out the chair.

Trevae-OH HELL NAWW BITCH WHAT'S GOOD trevae says squaring up with her the little girl hit trdvae and trevae grabbed the girl and got on top of her and started banging her head on the floor then another girl jumped in then trevon jumped in and started beating her up like damn then the teacher came and it was all over.

FLASHBACK OVER.

"Well bring ya asses NOW"

When we got home I cooked lunch and watched tv and went and put the kids down for their nap and took a nap then there was a knock on the door and when she opened you wouldn't believe who she saw....

Hey guys comment if I should stop cuz I think I should