chapter 15

Trevae POV

I got yana up and we got we got dressed the same we put on a black v-neck and camp joggers and black spiked timberlands and put our hair in sock buns and left out to the mall.

Once we got to the mall  we went to into footlocker and got some new Jordan's  then we went to chanel and we got some purse's and then we went to  MK we bumped into somebody and i looked up it was girl that was extra pretty with blond hair and she had a boy with her about 12 or 11,him and yana was giving each other googly eyes,instead of going in Mk we went to the toid and the girl and that boy came with us we got Chinese food and sat down.

"Hi my name is trevae but everyone call me vae"I said as I shook her hand.

"My name is Angy but everybody call me gg,and is that yo real hair?"

"Yeah is that yours and what's yo son name?"

"That's not my son I'm only 16 and his name is Andrew but I call him drew,and no this is vixen sew in but i need to get it re-done but ain't nobody that can do it."

"What u tryna get done?"

French braids going half way back and the rest curled."

"I  can do it."

"Fr can u do it today?"

"Yea,what time"

"I'll text you,let me see yo phone."grabs vae phone and put # in.

"OK,let me see yours."does the same thing.

"Ok call you later"gets up and get yana anc leave on your way home u decide to stop by the house to see her mom.

   @the house

Knock•knoco the door was slung open and there stood my auntie man I missed her I jumped into her arms and cried we walked into the den and I told her everything about what happen,then she got up and went and ran in the kitchen all I heard was glass shattering and shit,I hurried up and ran in the kitchen.

"HOW TF YOU GONE KICK HER OUT WHEN YALL HAD THE TWINS AT A YOUNG AGE?!?!?!?"tiara screamed

"I DONT FUCKING CARE HER ASS WANRED TO GO AROUND LETTING DICKS GO INSIDE IF HER!!!"

"I was rapped why can't you understand that,and mom you even know that I was!"

"YOU WAS WHAT?!?!?!?"tiara screamed.

"Yes auntie I was by the friends but its coo cuz I go out with him cuz I don't wanna end up like 16&pregnant "

"You stupid bitch"tiara said before lunging at my mom and all hell broke loose my auntie was jamming her shit,then my dad jumped in and broke it up then I just told my auntie let's go and we left and went to the ice cream parlor, then the park and did I mention she had her son mentrell with her,him and yana was playing at the park when my auntie asked had far along I am.

"2"

"I'm telling you right now you gon be having some bad hormones like frfr"

"Lol auntie you cray"

"I wanna meet him"

"Who,my boyfriend?"

"Yeah"

"Uhmm,how about tonight u can meet my friend to,how bout 7?"

"Coo here my #"

"Okay see you auntie" I had to drop her off at my mom house to get her car and stuff.

           @home

When I got home I hooked my phone up to the dock and played idfu,me and yana was dancing around getting dinner started I made fried chicken greens maccoroni sweet potatoes and corn bread once everything was done I called my aunt,gg,and twan to cone over,me and yana set the table and I poured wine for the adults but I had to drink kool-aid with the kids since I'm pregnant.

DING DONG

"Coming"

I opened the door to see auntie,gg,and twan right on time we sat down and dug in.

"Auntie this twan my boyfriend, and gg my besrfriend.

"You the little ass prick that got my baby pregnant?"

" yes ma'am"

"Look here she call me crying saying you did some shit I promise you I will be over here in 2.5 seconds,you hear me young man?"

"Ye-es ma'am"he said stuttering.

"Good but my baby gone come out to cute"

After dinner everyone helped clean up I did gg hair and everybody left after that.

VOTE & COMMENT

indiabae that you in the mm