chapter 27

Trevon POV

My niece coming over so I can practice so when gg have the baby since she ready 3 months so we need the practice even doe she raised yee brother but I think  they broke up but imma ask him.

"Aye waddup drew!"

"Hey"

"What is wrong with you?"

"I cheated on yana with this other girl at school and had sex with her when me and yana made a promise that we was gone wait for each other and her and the girl got in a fight and yana was beating her up so the girl friends jumped in and started beating her up and when they was done she ran outside and sat on the bench and was crying and I ran outside after and she slapped the shit outta me and cussed me out and went to taco bell and like 30 minutes after her and vae came up there and var asked who jumped her sister and they raised they hand and she said call y'all sister and she called y'all cousins and they came up there then they sisters came up there then they fought and yana found a new boyfriend."

"Damn oh well that's yo fault!"

I got up and went upstairs and laid in bed with Gg and rubbed her belly and we was laughing and talking until we got a call from vae saying she was downstairs so we went down and I saw my niece she was a happy baby she was jumping and happy when I got her she smacked me and started laughing I just laughed with her and looked at what time it was and it was 10:30.

"Vae where yo work?"

"Uhmm...BDP"

"Tf you mean bdp you work at a strip club?!"

"Yap cuz who gone provide for.me and my baby huh?,NOBODY!"she said walking out slamming the door.

Yana POV

Yesterday after the doctor said I was pregnant Xavier dropped me off at home and I just went to sleep but today I woke up and did my hygiene routine and got dressed (in multimedia) and put lip gloss on and grabbed my blue book bag and phone and left when I got on the bus everybody was laughing at me showing me pics of pics I sent when I was going out with drew and I was so  embarrassed so when we got to school I put my hair in a tight bun and ran up to drew and started punching him in his face we were both fighting each other when Xavier came ova dere breaking shit up and he punched drew and drew mouth started bleeding and he walked away and ran over to me yelling at me.

"Tf you doing fighting you got my baby in yo stomach of us wrong with you?"

"Stfu ojat damn I might get a abortion any way I'm to young to have a baby!"

"FUCK THAT YOU WASNT TO YOUNG TO OPEN YO LEGS!!!,I promise you if you kill my seed it's gone be some problems!!"

He said and walked away I just walked to class putting my head down beacuae in every class I went to they were laughing at me so when I had to throw up I ran to the bathroom and washed my mouth out and when I walked out I texted drew telling him I was leaving Cruz I wasn't feeling well so he told me to wait so I waited outside then he came out and we got in the car and it was silent but the radio,

"So you gone kill my baby?"

"Xavier I'm not in the mood"

"Nahh we gone settle this are you?!''

"Maybe I am to you-,were,both to young to be having babies where am I going to stay huh cuz I know my daddy gone kick me out so where?"

"With me that is not a problem!!and you know that!"

"Yeah OK"

What should happen should she get a abortion and imma need votes in order to updates