chapter 32

Vae pov

'Pow'

My brother fell to the ground bleeding.

"NOOOOO TREVON I'M SORRY NO WAKE UP!!!!!!"

I ran over to my phone and called 911

"911 what is your emergency"

'MY BROTHER HES SHOT PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!"

"ma'am please calm down help is on the way what is your address? "

"3045 boulevard road"

"Okay just stay on the phone with me"

I hung up and put pressure on the wound when I heard him talk.

"Vae take care if my baby for me please im sorry"was the last thing I heard from him I just sat there crying with my brother my twin my rod my life my other half bleeding in my arms the paramedic came in and took him from me I looked over at angie and she was sitting in the corner wuth the gun still in her hand I went over and squatted down infront of her.

"Bitch"was all I said before I left out the house and went home and walked in to yana on the couch with twins sleep beside her and I walked upstairs and took a hit shower and put on sweats tank top qnd slides and walked back out the house and called Abdrew.

"Hello"he said sleepy

"Hey drew wya I have to talk to you"

"At the hotel on french street"im on my way there"I drove to the hotel and  walked  up to the room and knocked on the door and drew cane abd answered and he moved to the side for me to go in, I walked in to see chrissy sleep on the bed I turned around and  looked at him and he had tears in his eyes I opened my arms for him to come hug me then he came and cried in my arms then.

"What hapened"

FLASHBACK

Fastford

"Wow well get yo stuff you coning to my house"

"Okay" I grabbed chrissy and he grabbed their stuff and we left to my house.....

NEXT DAY

I woke up to a knock on the door i got out of bed and went downstairs and opened the door to see twan at the door.

"what are you doin here?"

"I want you back".........

ATTENTION I MIGHT BE STOPPING THIS BOOK CUZ IM GETTING READS BUTWHERE TGE VOTES