chapter 12

Trevon POV

I know what I  did last night was wrong but I don't care cuz vae always getting in somebody business like why damn but I got outta bed and took a shower and pug on some cargo pants and a blue T-shirt and put on the blue Jordan 6's and I brushed my waves and put my diamond earring in and my chain and got my car keys and left.

Yana POV

Hi Im yana the twins stepsister and that's really it,I got out of bed and did my hygiene routine and put on a white tank top and some light blue overalls shorts with only one hooked up and some white air force one's and some perfume and put my hair in a big big bun with a white thick headband and some hoop earrings and went downstairs and got a orange juice and a pack of fruit snacks.

Trevae POV

I did my hygiene routine and put on (in multimedia)And put on perfume and I got my phone and purse and keys and left out to get yana to school on time and left to drop yana off at school,once u dropped her off I went and got a Carmel frappe from mc Donalds and i drove to school I parked my car and went in and got my books and went to my first hour class and sat in the back.

"Your late ms.Thomas"

"I know that it won-(gco)"

"Nahhh she probably was fucking twan again"said trevon girlfriend

"Look bitch you don't know me,and for yo information I was a virgin until I got rapped at least my p*ssy ain't loose like all y'all m'f  hoe's in this school so bitch don't get slapped"

"BITCH IF YOU FEELING FROGGY JUMP!!"she screamed as she lunged at me.

I just punched her ass and she fell and I got on top of that ass and was pounding her shit until I got pulled back by the body guard,I just went to the principal office and got my punishment and went home and cleaned up until 3:50 I had to go to work so I went and put on my striped white and black footlocker shirt and put on some black booty shirts and my Oreo Jordan's and left out to work once I got there I checked in and  started my shift when this little girl bumped into me and fell and I picked her up and I asked her who she was with and she pointed to this fine light skin nigga with dreads and she wiggled out of my arms and ran over to him and she said daddy look at the pretty lady I just smiled at her and her dad thanked me and I got his number and he got mine and I worked the rest if my shift and left.

Trevon pov

I had to drop my girlfriend Tracey off at home and she just nagging all up in my ear "bar she broke my nose,OMG look at my hair"she whined and I just got sick of it I put her ass out my car but i et her go e about her business like damn,when I got home vae was sitting on the couch on her phone when I walked in she looked up at me and she had hurt in her eyes "Hey vae"

IGNORE

"look I'm sorry for what I did to you I didn't mean it because you want just always getting in somebody business so I just let them do it and I was mad anyway."when i looked up she was crying.

"SO ALL BECAUSE YOU WAS MAD YOU LET THEM RAPE ME I WAS VIRGIN I WAS SCARED I WANTED MY TWIN,MY ROD,MY OTHER HALF TO COME SAVE ME,IM DONE WITH YO ASS,but its coo cuz karma is a bitch.she said and walked out the room and she just went up to her,and I went to mine and cried for the first time.

Vote Comment

Show me dome love