LABOR pt.2

Trvae pov

RECAP

"What are you going to name her? " the nurse asked.

"Uhmm...Jordan Marie Willson"I said smiling hard but I was truly tired everbody got to hold her and everyone left but gg stayed with me its a good thing she bought her laptop cuz we was watching bad girls vlub the reunion and eating snacks when the doctor told me I needed rest so mean gg got under the cover and still watchedbut eventually we went to sleep.The next morning we woke up and saw that everybody had came back and I saw gg hold jordan but she was whining the doctor said I had to breast feed so I took her from gg and started breastfeeding her and after she was done I burped her and layed her down and cahnged her diaper.

"Oh hi uhmm you can go home when your ready."

"Okay after he said that I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene and got dress in a tank top ans some sweats and Jordan slides then I got jordan dress and put her in her car seat and made sure she was okay after that me and twan signed her birth certificate and I got a copy and he did when we got home I went up to jj room and put her in her hello kitty crib and put her stuff in the closet and I went and layed down until like 3 when she started crying I could smell something stinky so I changed her and fed her and laod her in bed with me and went back to sleep.

VOTE COMMENT

Do yall thonk twan should be in the baby life or nahh