Character Info.

Hey! Spicey here! Just wanted to let my readers know that I'm a little behind on the story writing at the moment because of the holidays, however i'll be back on a regular schedule of chapter releases on Sunday! Here's a little character info for ya!

____________________________________
Name: Aila Brandt
Species: Titan shifter

Age: 12 (845)
         17 (850)
Height: 175 cm (human)
               10 m (pure titan form)
               17 m (titan shift form)
Weight: 76 kg (850)
               80 kg (854)
Titan abilities: Sharp protrusions from elbows, knees, and knuckles/Increased agility and stamina/Mind link to chosen Eldians'
Relatives: Isla Brandt (mother, deceased)
                  Anton Brandt (father, deceased)
                  Unborn sibling (deceased)
Spouse: ?
Love interest(s): Annie Leonhart
                              Mikasa Ackerman
                              Sasha Braus
Birthday: April 15th
Birthplace: Shiganshina district, Wall Maria
Residence: Trost, Wall Rose
Status: Alive
Occupation: Cadet (848-850)
                       Soldier (850- ?)
Rank: Private (850)
            Officer (850- ?)
Affiliation: Survey Corps
                     • Special Ops. Squad (Levi Squad)
Former Affiliation: 104th training corps
                                    • Alpha squad
Grad. rank: 2nd
Grade: A+
Titan kills: Solo- 70+
                   •In team- 42
                   •Total- 100+
Titan name: The claw titan
Titan holders.: Predecessor- Oscar Buttigieg (836-848)
Titan info.: The claw titan is a 10th titan that was hidden by the king Ymir sacrificed herself for. He saved parts of Ymir's body for his most loyal and trusted guard, Albrecht Treu, in hopes of having his own secret weapon. Through generations of royalty within the walls, this titan has been passed down to the most determined of souls. Due to this titans unique physical trait of claw like protrusions, it was known as the claw titan. Because the titan's purpose was to protect the king from the shadows, the claw titan had the ability to mentally communicate with other Eldians' at will, however it's original purpose was only to communicate with the founding titan, as time passed the users evolved.