The Final Chapter; Aila Brandt

As they flew through the air riding on Falco, Connie raised an eyebrow, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GABI?!" "WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU LEFT US BEHIND LIKE THAT!? YOU KNOW THAT WE CAN FIGHT TOO!", Gabi shouted back. Aila slowly sat back up, her legs still healing from being bitten off, "Annie, what happened to Kiyomi and Yelena?" "The ship sank, it couldn't withstand Falco's transformation. We weren't even sure that he could fly, but Kiyomi was ok with it all and let us go", Annie replied as she held Aila up by her waist. Gabi frowned, her eyes filled with desperation, "THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO STOP THE RUMBLING! WE NEED TO REPAY HER KINDNESS!", everyone stared at her, sadness in their eyes as they saw how desperate a child was pleading to stop the world from ending. Annie looked at Mikasa, "So, how's Armi- no, how's Pieck? What's her status?" "Armin's been captured by the titans, his life is in danger. The titan that took Armin should be by the tailbone, I know you shouldn't be transforming at all or even moving too much right now... but please, help us", Mikasa explained, looking down as the status of Armin lay in the balance. Annie looked out at the sky, "Your childhood friends just love getting kidnapped don't they? Of course, we'll get him back" "WHAT ABOUT PIECK?!", Gabi shouted as Annie finished. Ymir frowned, "She's by the skull, we tried to blow the nape up, but the warhammer titan is stopping us. We've wrapped explosives around the nape, but we couldn't hit the trigger", Ymir explained. Levi gripped onto Falco's titan, "Both... we're doing both. One group will rescue Armin, we can use the colossus titan's explosion. The other will go after Eren and attack the nape at the same time, we'll split into two teams, and do it simultaneously" "Captain?", Mikasa asked as she looked at him, fear in her eyes. Levi looked away from her, "We're not in a place where we can be concerned about Eren any longer... no.. we never were to begin with" "But-" "BUT?! BUT WHAT!? WE WOULDA DIED BACK THERE IF NOT FOR THIS MIRACLE WE'RE ON NOW!", Connie interrupted Mikasa, not letting her argue any further. Jean frowned, clenching his teeth, "Yeah.. without having done a thing...", he said, his face filled with sorrow, little did they all know... they all felt sorrow.

Mikasa stared at him, eyes wide with horror as she realized she was going to have to stand by and let them kill Eren, or she would be the one to put them down if they tried. Levi looked back at her, a frown on his brow, "There was... a whole lot I wanted to tell that idiot but.. dammit" "I'M THE SAME! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ON EREN! BUT... IT'S MY FAULT THAT THE CAPTAIN CAN'T EVEN FIGHT NOW! WHAT'S MORE, WE'RE UP AGAINST THE FOUNDING TITAN HERE! DO YOU REALLY THINK WE'D BE ABLE TO GO EASY ON IT!?", Connie shouted, tears brimming his eyes as he stared at Mikasa's desperate look. Jean clenched his teeth tighter, "Mikasa... we need to..kill Eren", he said as he closed his eyes, not wanted to gaze at her heartbroken expression. Sasha noticed her expression, she pulled Mikasa into her arms, embracing her, "Mikasa... you just need to focus on saving Armin, you don't need.. to think about anything else...", she assured her, Mikasa gripped onto Sasha's shirt, ".. Okay...", she said in the crook of her neck. Everyone prepared for their last deployment onto Eren to save Armin... and attempt to put an end to the rumbling.. to Eren Jaeger. Just as they were about to leap off, Gabi spoke up, "When Eren's head went flying..." "What?", Annie asked confused, "I shot Eren's head off with an anti-titan rifle right before he managed to touch mister Zeke. When I did... something jumped out of Eren's spine.. it looked like a shining centipede or something, and it connected to Eren's head". Ymir raised her eyebrow, twisting her face in disgust, "What? Gross" "That's the founding titan... no.. if that's the true nature of the power of the titans... we might see it again.. if we decapitate him", Gabi continued, bringing hope that Eren may be able to live through this. As they flew, they flew over Marleyan soldiers below, prepping canons, aiming to shoot Falco down. But in a knick of time, the remaining Eldians gathered and tried to stop them, they didn't have time to stay and watch what would happen, but as they neared the rumbling, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Gunfire was heard from the compound. Jean spun around at the sound, "Huh?! WHAT WAS THAT!? They're stillat each other's throats?!", he asked. Nanaba scooted up slightly, "Falco! Watch out for projectiles! HERE THEY COME!", she shouted, seeing as a line of warhammer titans formed on Eren, aiming bows, spears and crossbows at them.