Ch. 13; The 57th Expedition

A month had passed since Aila and the others joined the scouts, no real missions have been distributed yet. Eren was secluded from everyone else, being treated like a dangerous animal. Although he was safe, Mikasa still couldn't help but worry for him and feel guilty about his current living case. Even though this was concerning, there was something more sinister cooking up. After Trost, Reiner and Bertholdt stopped letting Annie in on their plans, and scolded her for getting so attached to Aila because she was a "devil". The 57th expedition to retake wall maria was a day away, and Reiner and Bertholdt have been sneaking away quite frequently recently. This concerned the four former dorm mates, they were worried that they might attack another sector of wall rose or worse, kidnap Eren. "I wont let them!", Mikasa shouted, the four had met up after supper to discuss what precautions should be taken for Reiner and Bertholdt. Aila frowned as she scratched the back of her neck, "I know, none of us will, however if Bertholdt OR Reiner attack at all during this expedition, it'll be up to one of the three of the titan holders here to stop them", Annie swiveled her head at Aila as she unfolded her arms, expressing her worry. "It'll have to be Eren then, we can't risk you being exposed, who knows the lengths Reiner and Bertholdt would go to get you to fight for Marley", Sasha leaned back against the wall letting out a deep sigh, she had a shakiness in her voice, "S-She's right.. but Annie you can't be caught either or they might kill you" "We're backed into a corner here, I guess we'll just have to improvise if that happens", Mikasa stated as she walked over and held Sasha who was shaking from anxiety. They all agreed with a nod and headed to the scouts rooms, preparing to rest up and sleep in preparation for the expedition. The scouts HQ had separate rooms for everyone, two in a room. Annie and Aila shared a room as Sasha and Mikasa shared a room. Aila walked to the recreational bathrooms and started a warm shower, she stood in the sprinkling water staring at the tiles below her feet. She was thinking to herself, "What if.. Reiner or Bertholdt really do try something tomorrow?", she thought to herself. She raised her hand and stared at it, remembering her friends who were slaughtered in Trost, she recalled how Marco was a hair away from death. She clenched the hand before her, "I WONT let them take Eren, Sasha, Mikasa, Annie, or anyone else! I'll kill them when I get the chance", suddenly, the door to the bathroom opened.

Tip... tack... tip... tack. The footsteps of whoever entered started to get closer to Aila, she started to get paranoid, "Who the hell is coming over to me?", she thought to herself as she turned her eyes to behind her. SHHHHHK! The curtains slid open, and there stood Annie covered with just a towel. Aila jumped back, "Jesus! You scared me asshole!", Annie giggled and walked into the shower with her, closing the curtains behind her. Aila's face began to heat up as Annie dropped the towel and began rinsing herself, Annie opened her eyes and looked at her, "Gawking? C'mon this isn't the first time you've seen me naked", she said smirking. Annie pushed her hair back and slowly walked over to Aila, pushing her against the wall. She leaned in and whispered, "You know, its been a while since we've fooled around", Aila smirked and blushed a little, she picked Annie up, Annie wrapped her legs around Aila. Aila leaned in and kissed Annie, she slid her tongue into her mouth, making Annie moan from the contact. Aila lifted Annie's tongue with her own and slid hers under it and down her throat, Annie gripped onto Aila's went hair as she began to melt into Aila's arms. Aila broke the kiss and rested her forehead on Annie's, smirking, making Annie confused. "Let's finish showering and take this back to our room yeah?", Annie was slightly disappointed but saw why she suggested so, the bathroom had no bench to rest on and it was dark. They finished showering and went back to the bedroom, Aila threw her clothes in the dirty pile and locked the door behind her. She walked over to the bed that her and Annie combined to sleep together and threw Annie down, pinning her arms above her head and kissed her passionately. Annie slipped her bra and panties off, throwing them to the ground. Aila's hunger for pleasure overtook her, she slid down and began kissing her neck and collarbone, leaving the darkest hickeys for everyone to see. She made her way down to Annie's perked breasts, she began sucking on her left breast as she played with her right with her hand. Annie gripped onto she sheets and moaned, "Oh fuck... that feels so good", encouraging Aila to keep going. Aila then moved onto her lower body, leaving hickeys to trail her way down. She licked Annie's toned thighs and kissed them, sucking them slightly. She looked Annie straight into her eyes and rested her tongue on Annie's sweet spot, making her moan out. Aila pressed onto Annie's clit and began to make circles, Annie grabbed her hair as she arched her back, panting from the stimulation. Aila smirked and slipped her tongue into her, making Annie dig her heels into her back as she moaned, "Oh my god Aila~ fuck me senseless please". Aila smiled and used her right hand to play with Annie's clit as she licked and tasted Annie, using her left hand to play with her right breast. Annie began to pant faster, "Aila I'm cumming! Oh god oh!", Annie shouted as she pushed Aila's head into her, shaking her legs as she squirted into Aila's mouth. Annie collapsed onto the bed, sweating and panting from her orgasm. Aila lifted her head up and crawled on top of Annie, kissing her passionately. Aila broke the kiss and licked her fingers, smirking, she bent down to Annie's ear and whispered, "You taste delicious, now it's my turn". She sat up and took her bra and boxers off, leaving her completely naked.