Ch. 28; Allies

Months had passed since the port had begun to be built, it was now finished and trades with other countries that were friendly have progressed. One of the first meetings with such allies was scheduled for the current week, they were known as the Azumabito clan, a group of royalty from the eastern region of the world. "What do you think of the new era on Paradis?", Annie asked from her seat on hers and Aila's bed, Aila gazed out of the window, taking a sip of her tea to help calm her nerves. She let out a sigh, "I think the progression is good for us but... I can't help but feel wary of Yelena and Zeke, I don't trust them", Annie closed the book she was reading and got up, walking over and hugging her towering wife. "I agree, especially since we haven't seen Yelena in a few months, not to mention we have yet to see Zeke, something doesn't feel right", Aila pulled her wife into an embrace, holding her closely as they gazed out at the newly built Shiganshina, listening to the crickets chirp nearby while feeling the summer breeze on their skin. Annie looked up at her wife and smirked, "Y'know... we haven't had some fun in a minute, maybe it'll help us relax", she said as she reached up and pulled Aila's lip down with her thumb, gently but seductively. Aila chuckled and smirked, she gently bit down on Annie's thumb, staring into her eyes with lust and love, she picked up her small lover and held her up by her bosom, Annie wrapped her legs around Aila and proceeded to place a kiss on her lips. Aila deepened the kiss, biting on Annie's lower lip, making Annie let out a small moan of pleasure, she slid her tongue into her mouth and down her throat. Annie grasped onto Aila's hair as she massaged her tongue with her own, Aila reached behind her and turned the lamp off, pinching the flame with her fingers. She proceeded to walk towards their bed and placed her down on it, she stood over her lover, "Take my clothes off", she demanded with assertion. Annie smirked and did as she was told, sitting up and sliding Aila's shirt off, revealing her wife's toned abs and back. She licked and kissed on her abs, leaving marks all over her, eventually making her way up to her neck, making sure to leave a mark visible to anyone who lay eyes on her beloved.

The next morning, Mikasa and Sasha headed down from their home just down the street from Aila and Annie's, knocking on their front door. Aila sat up groggily, "Ail, Annie, it's Mikasa and Sasha, we have some news to tell you both", Sasha slightly shouted through the door. Aila got out of bed, getting up and putting her bra and underwear on, along with her pants and a shirt. She turned and placed a gentle kiss on Annie's forehead, "Love, it's time to get up", Annie turned in place, facing her lover, "Ugh... fine, just go answer the door and I'll get dressed" "Hmph, that's my girl", Aila let out a chuckle, smiling at her lover's beautiful face. Aila opened the door and allowed her two friends in, "Mika, Sasha, it's good to see you both, how have you been?", Aila asked as the two sat down at the table of Aila and Annie's kitchen. Mikasa looked up and chuckled, "Annie must've known we're meeting with Yelena today, considering the way your neck looks", Aila jumped and grabbed her neck, letting out a blush, "W-We're meeting with the volunteers today?" "Yes, that's what we came here to tell you both so you can get ready, we have an hour before we have to meet with them, but, it's not just them we're meeting with", Mikasa stated. Aila set down the tea she had made for the four of them, Annie emerged from their bedroom, finishing putting her hair up. "Good morning you two, what was so important that you had to wake us up at this ungodly hour?", Annie asked as she tiredly sat down next to Aila, "They woke us up early, apparently we're meeting with Yelena and the volunteers today, along with one of our allies from across the sea", Aila explained. Annie lifted her cup to her mouth, taking a sip, "Oh, we're meeting with HER today, lovely" "Annie, be nice please", Mikasa sarcastically asked with a smile from across the table. Annie let out a sarcastic chuckle, "Yeah sure, whatever, when do we leave?" "In an hour, so you should probably get ready", Sasha stated as she scarfed down the fresh bread Aila had given her. The two wives nodded, allowing their friends to stay as they got ready, although they didn't show it, they were more nervous about meeting their allies than ever.