Ch. 6; Transform

Aila rolled around, tossing and turning in her sleep. "No.. please, DON'T!", Aila screamed inher dream as she saw Rod creeping up to her with a syringe, and an sinister smile spread across his face. Aila shot open her eyes, shooting up straight, "AGHHHHHHHHH!", Aila screamed out loud. She was shaking, panting, tears rolled down her face. She looked down at her hands and covered her face with them. She felt a hand rest on her shoulder and heard a calming voice, "Aila! Shhhh.. you're ok now! Calm down, breathe", Aila looked up to see a very worried Sasha holding her. Sasha rubbed her back, helping to calm her down, "S-Sasha..?" "Hey, yeah it's me", Sasha assured her. Aila looked around the room, confused as to how she got there. "Are you ok?", Sasha asked, hiding her face with her bangs, "Y-Yeah.. I think so now...". Sasha wrapped her arms around Aila, embracing her tightly yet gently. Aila stopped and heard Sasha crying, "Sasha?" "I.. WE were all so worried! Y-You just disappeared and.. and.. I thought...", Sasha said, sobbing into Aila's shoulder. Aila began to tear up, she gripped onto Sasha's clothes and held onto her tightly. "I-I know.. I-m sorry, I have no idea what happened...", Sasha sniffed and backed up to look Aila in the eyes, she wiped her tears. "It-It's ok.. can you tell me what happened?", Aila's eyes grew wide as the memories of her tormentors flooded her mind, she could remember them injecting her with some sort of liquid, blood... lot's of blood. She started to hyperventilate gripping onto her shirt. "Aila?", Sasha asked concerned, but there was no response. "Aila what's wrong? Aila?! AILA!", Aila snapped out of it, she looked up to see Sasha holding her hand and sweating, worried about her well being. Aila began to breathe normally again, and once she caught her breath, she spoke up. "I-I remember everything..", Sasha's eyes grew wide with alert, she shot up out of her seat and was off to the door, "Ok.. stay here, I'll be right back I promise", Aila watched as she left, wondering how they were all going to take the information in.

Not long after Sasha left, the door burst open, in came Mikasa. "M-Mika?", Aila asked, happy to see her beloved again. Mikasa stopped at the doorway to take in the fact that Aila was alive, she began to tear up. She rushed over to her bedside and immediately embraced her love. "Aila.. I-I thought you were going to die on me!", Mikasa sobbed as she burried her face into Aila's chest. Aila held onto her, never happier to see her. "I'm alive now, my love", Mikasa looked up and kissed her lovingly. They separated and rested foreheads, then in came a panting Annie. Aila smiled, happy to see her other love. "Annie..", she said as if she didn't say her name she would disappear. Mikasa stood up and let the two embrace each other, although she was slightly jealous. Annie caressed her check, tears welling up in her icy blue eyes, Aila and Mikasa were both shocked, Annie has a lways just shown one emotion, this was a first. The commandant, Sasha, and a tall man with his head shaved at the sides and a beard walked in. He wore a Military police jacket, Aila tried to stand and salute her superiors, but her body didn't allow her to. The man raised his hand, "At ease cadet", Aila nodded and sat back down on the bed. "My name is Nile Dawk, I am the commander of the Military police, I know this incident only happened three days ago, however, if you can remember anything, we need you to tell us now", he said while sitting down in a chair by the bed. Aila nodded as she gripped the sheets, ready to tell them everything she knew.

Nile pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, "Begin when you're ready cadet", Aila took a deep breath and looked at him, ready to share. "Sir, it was three nights ago. I went out ot use the restroom before bed, when I walked out, a man with a brim hat stained with blood came behind me and covered my mouth with a cloth, after that, I passed out. When I came to, I was tied to a chair, out came a short man with a medical bag in hand. Then, the man who kidnapped me brought out a man in pure white clothes, he looked weak and sick. The man chained th epoor man to the ground by his wrists and ankles. Next thing I knew the short man injected me with some kind of drug and then.. I don't remember. But when I came to again, I was crawling away from something, I was covered in blood. I was in a warehouse I believe, but I didn't make it far as I don't remember anything after I collapsed at the exit.. and now I'm here", Aila explained to the commander, he looked horrified as he wrote all this down. Aila looked around the room and saw the commandant sweating, something no one had ever seen. Mikasa gripped onto her hand and looked like she was ready to kill. Annie sat on the foot of the bed, gripping onto the sheets, looking petrified, she was even shaking. Sasha looked as if she was about to puke, she covered her mouth and stared at Aila wide eyed. The commander stood up and gulped, putting his notebook away. "Th-Thank you cadet, you are truly brave for reliving all of this, you have my respect", he stated as he saluted the cadet. Aila felt both honored and nauseous. "We will investigate this right away, we'll let you know when or if we find anything, please contact us if you remember anything else", he said as he walked out of the room and into his carriage and left.