Ch. 4; The Huntress

Aila and Annie had arrived in the mess hall, they got their food and sat down at a table. For some odd reason, no one wanted to sit with them. Probably because both Aila and Annie looked intimidating, but that didn't really bother them. The two shared their stories of the past together, Annie shared how her father was the only family she had, and that he taught her a special fighting technique, unique to her and him alone. Aila was amazed, she had never heard of such before, Annie, flattered by Aila's interest, offered to teach her the technique over the course of the next two years of training. All was well until the door opened, and in came Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Eren was hurt, he had a bandage wrapped around his head and was visibly out of it.

Aila stood up and walked over to Eren concerned, "Eren? What happened?" "Oh, hey Aila.. nothing I just fell head first into the ground while training earlier", Eren responded, obviously upset. Aila, feeling sympathetic towards him, grabbed his shoulder and pointed to Jean, Connie, Reiner, and Bertholdt. "You see those four? If you ask nicely I'm sure at least one of them will give you advice, aside from me and Mikasa, they were the best at the ODM test" "R-Really?! Thanks! I'll be sure to ask them later", Eren's face lit up, this brought a smile across all their faces. Aila turned to walk away from the table and back to Annie, but someone grabbed her arm. She turned around to see Mikasa holding her arm, "Mika?" "Aila.. meet me in the bathroom after everyone's finished with their shower...", Aila, slightly confused, nodded and Mikasa let go. Aila sat back down with Annie, who spoke up, "What was that all about?" "Oh them? I was just a little concerned because Ere-", she was cut off by Annie. "I meant Mikasa", Aila, confused, told her, "Oh, she just wanted to talk to me later about something that's all" ".. I see", Annie said, looking a little.. sad? Aila was dumbfounded but continued on with her supper and her conversations with Annie up until the bell rang for everyone to leave.

Back at the dorms, Mikasa had already left to the showers. Aila grabbed her sleep-wear and left as well. She did her usual, washing every part of her, when in came an unsuspecting Sasha, unaware of Aila already being in that shower. She walked straight into her, when she looked up, Aila was blushing furiously. Sasha began to panic, "AHH! I-I'M SO SORRY I-I DIDN'T KNOW YOU- HAHAH UM SORRY!", Sasha said while turning away, visibly a tomato. However, Aila had grown tired of having to go through seeing so many naked beautiful women in one area, she grabbed hold of Sasha's wrist and slammed her into the wall. Sasha dropped all her clothes and soap, Aila pinned her arms above her head and bent down to Sasha's ear and whispered, "You know.. you still owe me for tucking you in last night don't you Braus?", Sasha began to shake at the contact. "W-Well I-I didn't th-think y-you would m-mean something like -th-this..", she said trembling, Aila raised her head back up and looked Sasha dead into her eyes. "You know.. you're very beautiful Braus... however..", Aila lossened her grip and backed away a bit. "As much as I want to, If you don't want to I'll let you go and we can just forget this happened, I wouldn't do anything without your consent", Sasha pulled her back into her space, pushing her head into her shoulder. "W-Well.. I suppose I do owe you... so.. you c-can go ahead, I give you m-my consent..", Aila smirked a little, excited for her first time.

Aila began to kiss Sasha's neck, sucking on it but making sure she left no marks visible to others. Sasha moaned a little, gripping onto Aila's neck, clenching her legs together. Aila whispered in her ear, "This is my first time, so if I'm hurting you, tell me ok?", Sasha nodded and sat down on the bench in the shower, Aila bent down with her and kissed her passionately. Slipping her tongue into Sasha's mout, making her moan a little. She backed away to let them both breathe, leaving a trail of spit from their mouths. Aila began kisssing her neck again, all the way down to her breasts, they weren't too big nor too small, just right. She took her left nipple into her mouth and began sucking on it lightly, making Sasha gasp and cover her mouth to prevent her from moaning louder. Aila played with Sasha's other nipple with her hand, she licked and sucked and even lightly grazed her teeth against her nipple. After a minute or so she switched to the other one so she wouldn't leave it lonely. After a minute of doing this, Aila trailed her fingers down Sasha's stomach and to her clit, she began rubbing it slowly and softly, making sure she didn't hurt her. Sasha moaned and bit her lip to keep it quiet, Aila began kissing and licking her way down her stomach to where her fingers were. She moved her fingers and spread her legs apart, looking up at Sasha, making sure to get her nod of approval. Sasha pushed her head down into her womanhood, Aila began licking her clit in a circular motion, she scuked on it, makin gsure to give Sasha pleasure. Sasha' gripped onto her wet hair, throwin gher head back, using her other arm to cover her mouth. Aila stopped for a moment and looked up, she asked calmly, "Can I?", looking down at her two fingers by Sasha's wetness. Sasha nodded and closed her eyes, bracing for the contact. Aila slowly slipped her fingers in, Sasha gasped and winced. "Am I hurting you?" "N-No.. it feels good...", Aila smirked and started to thrust her fingers in and out of Sasha slowly. Sasha dug her heels into Aila's back, Aila bent her head down and began licking her clit again, Sasha gripped onto her hair again, pushing her head in. "H-Harder.. f-faster...", Aila complied, thrusting her fingers harder and faster into Sasha. Sasha couldn't hold it anymore, she muttered out, "I-I.. Aila I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum!", then suddenly, Aila stopped. Sasha, now panting and sweating looked down in confusion.

"W-Why'd you stop?", Aila stayed silent, she picked Sasha up and laid her down on the floor, lifting one leg up over her shoulder, and another under her own leg. She bent down to Sasha's ear and whispered seductively, "Because I want you to cum on me", and with that, Aila rested her own wetness on Sasha's, the two gasping at the contact. Aila began to thrust her hips, she bit her lip in pleasure as she rode Sasha. Sasha sat up and it her lap, making it easier to buck her hips. She kissed Aila passionately, Aila sucked on her tongue, making her moan in her mouth. Sasha dug her nails into Aila's back, Aila began sucking on her breasts once again. Sasha began to say once again, "A-Aila.. oh my god... you're gonna make me cum!", Aila moaned into Sasha's ear, slightly panting. "G-Good.. me too, cum with me Braus", Sasha dug her nails into Aila's neck, shaking and quivering, her liquids leaking all over Aila's cunt. Aila came soon after, "S-Sasha..", she moaned into her ear, riding both their orgasms out until they were out of steam. Sasha rested her head on Aila's. panting into her mouth, they kissed once more and separated with spit connecting their lips. Aila stood up, and reached her hand out, "Let's wash all this mess off of us", Sasha giggled a little and took her hand, standing to her feet. They showered together to not raise too much suspicion.

Sasha left first to make sure no one saw them leave together, then Aila soon followed. Aila had almost forgotten to meet Mikasa after everyone had left. She went back to her room where she met a relaxed Annie, laying carelessly on her bed, waving as she walked in. Sasha was laying down on her top bunk, waving shyly while blushing, Aila waved back to the both of them. She set her dirty clothes down and spoke up, "I have to go speak with someone about some personal matters, I'll be back in a few minutes. The two acknowledged what she said, and with that she left. On her way back to the showers, she saw Mikasa waiting by the entrance, arms folded , leaned up against the wall. She smiled a little seeing Aila walk towards her, she waved at her. Aila waved back, she had many things running through her head, wonder what she wanted to speak to her about alone.

"Hey Mika, what's up?", Aila asked leaning up against the wall next to Mikasa. Mikasa looked away from her, "Ar-Aren't you cold in that?", bringing attention to Aila's open abdomen and arms. Aila looked down at her stomach and blushed a little, not realizing she was outside wearing only a sports bra. "Ah.. ahah no n-not really...", she stated nervously scratching her neck. "A-Anyways, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?", Mikasa clenched her hands, her palms were sweaty and she was nervous. "U-Um.. do you like.. Annie?" "Annie? Yeah of course, she's awesome and honestly a good person once she opens u-", she was cut off. "I meant like more than a friend.." "O-Oh, um n-no not really? I mean we did just meet and all, but she's a good friend and I'll admit she's really pretty bu-", she was interrupted once more, although not by words, but with Mikasa's lips, she had kissed her. Aila, frozen in place from shock at first, began to lean into the kiss, closing her eyes and resting her eyes, holding onto Mikasa's waist. Mikasa backed away and rested her head on Aila's chest, "I-I still.. love.. you...", Mikasa spoke into her chest, arms still wrapped around Aila's torso. Aila blushed, she leaned into the embrace, bending down to quietly say. "M-Me too.. I think...". Mikasa looked up and smilled a bit, her face beet red. "W-We don't have to d-date if you don't want to.. I just... had to tell you", Aila smiled a bit and told her, "Let's leave it at this and see where it goes ok?", she then bent down and kissed Mikasa's forehead. "I really have to pee so I'll meet you back at the dorm ok?", Mikasa let go and turned to leave, nodding in agreement, smiling a bit.

Aila had finished her business in the bathroom, thoughts racing through her head. "What am I gonna do.. yes I do feel romantically attracted towards Mikasa but I.. I also feel the same towards Annie. What do I do? And not to mention my hook up with Sasha! Geez, I don't know what to think.", then, suddenly, a hand reached out and covered her mouth with a cloth, a tall man with a brim hat had held her tightly, slowly watching her fall asleep. The man picked her up and tied her hands and legs, gagging her with a new cloth. He picked her up and carried her to a wagon, throwing her in the back and driving away with her.