Ch. 30; Gunshot

As Annie aided Mikasa and Eren, survey corps soldiers had begun their attack. Flinging their thunder spears at the Marleyan soldiers in the way, blowing them to bits, Ymir was with them, killing the soldiers with her claws and jaw. Aila watched from the rooftop as the war hammer began to stand once again, she looked over at Annie and Mikasa, she knew they'd be able to handle it without her help. She stood up, "Now, about those anti-titan canons", just as she spoke, she leapt off the building, cutting her finger on her ring and transforming. KABOOM! Her titan landed, "RRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHH!", she roared, she looked at the soldiers who sat in fear as they watched her titan transform. WHOOSH! She used her elbow and piked every canon on it, she flung them off at the soldiers, making them scream as they impacted the ground. Aila used her power and connected with Annie and Mikasa, "Careful, we don't know if Pieck got out of the trap or not" "Yeah, we know, Levi is nearby waiting for Zeke to show as planned", Mikasa responded as she equipped more thunder spears onto her arms. "For now we need to worry about taking care of the war hammer and getting Eren to eat it here or on the island", Annie stated, Mikasa and Aila nodded, showing they understand what to do. Mikasa flew up with Eren, the war hammer formed a cross bow and shot it at them as they stood on his fallen titan. Mikasa left Eren atop a watchtower so he could figure out where the war hammer was hiding while Annie and Mikasa kept it at bay. Aila kept the Marleyan soldiers distracted, Ymir was standing on the roof next to Connie and Sasha, helping them set up signal lights for Hange and Onyonkapon to follow. Aila weaved and dodged the shells that were shot at her, "FIRE ON THAT THING!", a soldier shouted as she sped past them, but she was too quick for them. WHOOSH! BOOM! With a kick of her leg, the entirety of the soldiers shooting at her had been killed with the blow, the canons were crushed to nothing. The soldiers nearby who were watching and shooting at the survey corps soldiers in the air were struck with fear at the destructive power of Eldia. Just as several survey corps soldiers were about to rain down tens of thunder spears on the soldiers below, CHKCHKCHKCHK! Bullets were being rained down upon them. Aila turned her head and saw it, the cart titan, and it was equipped with it's gear too, it was time for Ymir's rematch.

Just before Pieck leapt onto Eren, WATOOSH! Ymir appeared, coming up and slashing at the cart. Pieck just barely dodged, pieces of her armor had been scratched through, "TIME FOR OUR REMATCH YOU UGLY BASTARD", Ymir shouted through her titan. Pieck growled, her men were shooting left and right on her back, taking out survey corps soldiers left and right. Ymir jumped and dodged the flying bullets, saving as many soldiers as possible, "Damn it! Sasha! Can you take out a few of the men on the cart's back?", Aila asked through her link. "Yeah, I'm on it, connect me to Ymir" "I'm here potato girl, you got a plan?", Ymir asked, Sasha smiled, "Yeah, I'll take out one of the men on the carts back, when it's distracted on me, strike and take out the rest". As Sasha waited for the right moment to strike, giant thuds were heard coming towards the plaza. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Zeke had appeared, "Captain! Now!", Aila shouted as she linked to Levi. Levi zipped up from hiding, lunging at Zeke, acting as if he was trying to kill him, Aila ran out at him, "RAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!", she roared as she flung her fist at him, taking his eyes out. Levi leapt up and cut his arms off, preventing him from flinging any rocks. Aila looked over at Levi on her shoulder, "Cut off his head with those knees of yours, when he falls, I'll blow the area by his nape up and escape with him", Aila grunted as she nodded. She did as she was told, running towards him and using her knees, chopping his head off with ease. He fell to the ground, Levi landed on his back, pulled the pin to a grenade and dropping it on his nape, pulling Zeke out of the nape while cutting off his arms and legs, faking his death. With this almost silent agreement between Sasha and Ymir, Sasha aimed her gun and shot one of the soldiers on the cart's back. As the other soldiers were occupied on their dead comrade, the shooting stopped for a moment, "RRRRGGGHH, YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!", Pieck shouted through her titan, she lunged at Sasha, but was only met with a thunder spear to her eye, "It's your turn to pay!", Jean shouted as he pulled the string, making the spear blow. He looked at the side of the building, "YMIR NOW!", he shouted, Ymir leapt up from the side of the building, "ERAAAAAGH!", she roared. She slashed of Pieck's legs, then leapt onto her back, and biting down on the armory, crushing it and the people inside. Ymir jumped back, and out from behind her came soldiers, thrusting their thunder spears onto Pieck, blowing her titan to shreds and pieces. "AAAGHHHRAAAAAGGHHHHH!", Pieck roared with agony as she fell off the building, flaming and bloodied.