𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘗𝘵. 1 ☆ 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘒𝘶𝘯𝘪

[ This was requested

by : Chickan0 ]

[ Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy! ]

🌧️  𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘗𝘵. 1  🌧️

[ ᴛᴡ: ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴄ ꜱʟᴜʀꜱ, ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴄ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ ]

It was another normal day at the Aoba Johsai gym.

Iwaizumi has chucked a volleyball at Oikawa, Mattsun and Makki were looking at a yakuza cult catalog and Kunimi and Kindaichi were bickering with each other.

Another normal day. 

"I'm telling you he's probably dating the shrimp!" 

"Don't meddle in other people's business let it go!"

Kindaichi frowns and raises his hand in exasperation. What surprised him was the fact that Kunimi flinched, and his hand was nowhere even close to his body. Calm, collected Kunimi flinched at such a small gesture, and this worried Kindaichi.

"You okay?" he worriedly asks him. Kunimi just clicks his tongue and turms, not responding to him, turning away to proceed with his self-practice, grabbing the volleyball cart and just leaves Kindaichi standing there in confusion.

"That's when I knew something was up," he frowns while taking a fry from the box.

Kageyama glances at Hinata who was in deep thought. He sighs and seriously takes a sip from his drink. "Why didn't you ask Oikawa-san?"

"I wouldn't be calling both of you here if it was that easy," Kindaichi slightly jilts Kageyama.

He was about to retort when Hinata suddenly clears his throat.

"Sounds to me like Kunimi-san is scared of something," Hinata starts, "Like...umm, watching a horror movie and you become all jumpy and stuff," he gesticulates while Kageyama keeps his eyes on Kindaichi's expressions.

"Has he been acting weird lately?" Hinata asks. Kindaichi hums and places a bent finger under his chin. He tried to recall any event where Kunimi acted weirdly. 

"He did have a bruise on his stomach the other week," he explains, "But he said that he fell off his bed and landed poorly,"

Hinata hums. "Isn't it impossible to get a bruise just by falling of a bed?"

"Kunimi bruises easily," both Kindaichi and Kageyama point out.

Tension rises again as Kunimi crosses his arms, "So you do remember at least one of you peasant teammates conditions,"

"Hah? Don't be such a smartass, of course I'd remember,"

"Hey!" Hinata scolds them, "This is about Kunumi-san, quit it,"

He reverts his attention back to Kindaichi, "You're classmates right?" Hinata takes a bit of his burger, "Has he been called out often?"

Kindaichi's eyes widen, "I- yeah I guess so," 

Hinata nods, "Kindaichi-san I suggest keeping a close eye on Kunimi-san, sometimes things go really unexpected," Kindaichi's heart starts to beat faster, of course he'd be worried, it was Kunumi they were talking about after all.