𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘳 ☆ 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶

🌧️ 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘳 🌧️

"Kiyoomi~ This might be a bold favor but can you kindly please take out the trash? I can't leave right now," Atsumu pops his head through the door.

Sakusa shudders and frowns.

"But it's night time! Can't you do it tomorrow?"

Atsumu then frowns, "Omi you know I wake up late and trash collection is early," he argues while holding Suna's baby down. The little Miya was squirming around and it'd give him a heart attack if the baby flips over the changing table. The other child was on the bed, still yet on the verge of crying.

The older child, Rinsune was a very mobile baby, and with one eye off her she might fall off. Ossune on the other hand was a very docile yet crybaby child. And Sakusa hated cleaning the children. And also taking out the trash.

"Omi! Come on!" Atsumu whines while single-handedly grabbing a diaper from his baby bag. "You know I can't leave Rinsune! And I also have to change Ossune too!" the stressed-out male cries out.

Ossune gets startled by Atsumu's change of tone and starts crying. "Can't you do it after you change them?" Sakusa then shouts back. Now, Atsumu was a calm person around Kiyoomi but with the mix of Ossune bawling and Rinsune about to cry on the changing table, he was growing impatient.

"Kiyoomi!" Atsumu shouts, frustrated at the situation. And now Rinsune starts crying. Something just pressed Atsumu's buttons as he curses under his breath, not wanting his niece to hear him.

Sakusa now feels bad, but still wouldn't want to take out the trash. It was a task too great for him. "Listen, Atsumu, I'm sorry I can't do it,"

He said nothing back to Kiyoomi, while trying to console the crying children. "Shh, there Rinsune, look! Here a stuffed fox!" Atsumu waves the little girl's stuffed toy in front of her as she stops crying. Ossune was still crying his lungs out, but Atsumu hurriedly put on his niece's diaper and lays her down on the bed.

He was so stressed he wanted to cry out. And he was dangerously silent, aside from trying to console his crying niece and nephew. "Ossune, please don't cry anymore," he coos the child and rocks him to stop. "There, there, you're a good boy aren't ya?"

Sakusa pops his head through the door, shocked at the frustrated energy in the room. Atsumu didn't look him in the eyes, even though he knew that his boyfriend was right by the door. Atsumu quickly changes Ossune and puts on their clothing before exiting with them in the baby carriers.

"Listen, Atsumu, I'm really sorry I can't do it, you know I can't stomach the dirt and the ger-"

"It's always the same," Atsumu glares and snaps at his boyfriend.

Sakusa audibly gulps. "Mysophobia this, mysophobia that, it never changes Kiyoomi," Atsumu starts rambling. "I do it all for you but you seem to enjoy working me to smithereens but I never complain," he mumbles.

"Tsumu, I-"

"One task! One task Kiyoomi! One damn favor!" he curses and turns his back on him. Sakusa was now unsure of what to do. He's never seen Atsumu so pressed about something.

The doorbell suddenly rings as the two just look at it. Atsumu sighs and carries both the baby carriers, "Let me hel-"

"I can do it on my own," Atsumu huffs at him opening the door while mustering a smile. "Didja enjoy yer date?" he hands over Osamu's children to his husband. Suna nods and takes Ossune, making noises in front of his son while Rinsune makes grabby hands at Osamu.

"Thank you for taking care of them," Suna thanks Atsumu who just smiles and waves his hand, "It's nothing!"

"You okay?" Osamu raises his brows while eyeing inside of the house cautiously. Atsumu nods. Osamu steps in, finding a tense Sakusa.
"Oi! Whatever is going on, you better fix it,"