𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 ☆ 𝘜𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘛𝘦𝘯 | ✔️

[ Fluff! Fic ]

𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴

Tendou was a strong blocker. But sometimes his being hyperactive and reckless could lead to some nasty bruising on his hands.

Just like this current game they were having. It's the final set as Tendou blocks a hard spike. His efforts pay off, the ball falling to their opponent's court as the game ends.

A few minutes after regaining their composures, they adjourn the practice, and the other team heads out of the Shiratorizawa gym.

Tendou sighs and looks down at his fingers to find a few cuts from the pressure on the tips of his index and middle finger.

He feels the footsteps of Ushijima behind him. "Satori, are you okay?" he peers below Tendou's hand but the redhead immediately puts it down.

"I'm fine Wakatoshi-kun," he pats his boyfriend's back as he walks back to their supply closet. It takes Ushijima a few steps to catch up with him and gently grabs his wrist and pulls Tendou towards him.

"May I see? Please, Satori," he lowly mutters and slightly blushes as Tendou gives in and shows him his other hands.

"I'll be fine, Wakatoshi-kun, it's nothing too serious," he brushes it off. Ushijima doesn't let go of Tendou's wrist as he guides him to the supply closet Tendou was about to enter a while ago.

He makes him sit down on the bench without saying a word as he pulls out the safety kit.

Ushijima was a man of few words, you could also say he was cold and indifferent, but when it came to the person that mattered to him the most, he doesn't fail to make it known that he cares.

Tendou just sits there silently, letting Ushijima do his bidding. The redhead wasn't really acquainted with the feeling of being in a relationship, so he was unsure of what to do or say.

Ushijima gently takes Tendou's hand and starts wrapping the bandage around his index finger, carefully handling the said finger as Tendou could feel a blush creep up his cheeks.

"You know, Wakatoshi-kun, I can do it by myself," Tendou tilts his head to the side so he could see Ushijima's face from above.

"Satori you need to depend on others sometimes," Ushijima silently states as he takes Tendou's middle finger.

Tendou softly smiles at his boyfriend. Both of them were new to the dating scene, but things like this made Tendou feel like he's been married for so long already.

Ushijima finishes and drops Tendou's hands, unsure of what to do next. Tendou extends his arms towards him as he just stands there, confused.

"Wakatoshi-kun, c'mere!" Tendou laughs as he engulfs his big boyfriend in a hug. Ushijima wraps his arms around Tendou, sitting beside him as they stay in that position.

Tendou feels the vibrations from Ushijima but can't make out what he says.

"Wakatoshi, you know I can't hear you right?" he disconnects from the hug and connects his forehead with Ushijima instead. Ushijima seems reluctant at first, shyly looking away.

It takes him a few seconds, before softly saying, "I don't want to see you hurt, Satori,"
Tendou felt his heart squeeze with happiness and lets out a laugh.

"You say the cutest things Waka-kun," he kisses Ushijima's nose and lays his head on his boyfriend's chest.

Ushijima relaxes, not knowing he was too tense, as he lays his hand on Tendou's head. "Satori, we still have to pack up," he says but doesn't really do anything to move. Tendou lets out a hum.

"Alright fine, but you'd owe me more hugs later," Tendou teases him.

BONUS:

BONUS:

.
.
.
.
.
.

"That's hella gay," Shirabu takes a sip of water as he spots the two in the supply closet.

Semi looks at him with a tightened expression.

"Shirabu, we've been dating for a year--"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I KNOW ITS A BIT TOO SHORT THIS TIME!

It's just that, the next one is gonna be super long so pls bear with me, :'D