𝘜𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 🎄 𝘜𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘛𝘦𝘯

[ First Chosen by: sincerely_angelll ]

🎄💝 𝘜𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 💝🎄

Ushijima exits the textile shop.
He basically had fire up his ass when he rode the bus back to the Shiratorizawa dorms.

He had heard from Reon a 'Christmas tradition' from the western side of the globe about Christmas sweaters. And he wanted to make one for Tendou Satori. He was unaware that he had a crush on the guess monster, but what he knew is that he wanted to make Satori feel special.

He gets off the bus and tightens his grip on the paper bag that contained the yarn and other materials he needed to stitch up a Christmas sweater.

He walked up to his room and gently sets down the bag, placing his hands on his hips while looking down at the purple, white and black yarn. It didn't occur to him that the colors weren't really Christmas themed but he was excited to make anyway.

He starts to unravel the yarn and get the crochet hook before realizing that he didn't really know how to crochet a full-sized sweater.

And he had to get Tendou's size. He knew how to crochet but only moderately sized things that were basically only two-dimensional.

Grumbling, he places a hand on his forehead, "I should have planned this a bit more properly,"

He sighs and keeps the materials for now and thinks of a way to get Tendou's size. He pulls out his phone and starts searching, 'How to get a Friend's Wingspan and Size'.

The first article pops up and without question, he opens up the link. He furrows his brows and runs his eyes through the thread.

I wanted to sew something for a guy and I did not want him to know. I got my friends to pretend to make me lose a punishment game ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ so I could compare my wingspan to his. He agreed and he spread his arms out, I compared mine to his and left a few adjustments. It was so embarrassing (●'ω`●) but he really liked it wwwww, it paid off.

Amazon also ships to workplaces! Order over from Amazon.co.jp

He somehow sees this as a very reasonable resort and stats to text Semi.

'Good evening Semi, may I ask you for a favor?'

'Holy shit, you're texting me, what's it????'

'I want you to kindly dare me into losing a punishment game,'

☆☆☆

Tendou was busy reading the weekly Jump, swinging his legs as he laid on his stomach. He was about to read the next panel until he heard a knock on his door. He sits up straight and grabs a hairclip from his study table and lifts his loose hair up before opening the door a bit.

His heart skips a beat when he saw Ushijima's figure standing by his doorway. He widely opens the door to reveal a lone Ushijima.

"Wakatoshi-kun! Can I help you with something? Wanna read this week's Jump issue?"

"I have lost a punishment game," Ushijima starts, stating with an unwavering stoic expression. "Satori, may you please raise your arms up?"

Tendou sends him a very confused look before uncertainly raising his arms up. "Kindly turn around for me Satori,".

He does as he is told and then feels Ushijima's body against him and sees his outstretched arms against his.

He nervously chuckles, "What kind of punishment game did you even lose Wakatoshi-kun?"