𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘦 🎄 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘈𝘬𝘢

[Rated R 18+]

Moaning and panting filled the room as Akaashi tries to squeeze his legs shut.

"Baby~ Legs open, come on," Bokuto pleads while nipping on his ear. "I can't move my hand,"

He prys Akaashi's legs open and proceeds to continue jacking his boyfriend off. He was running his hands on Akaashi's dick fast as he drove the younger male close to his climax.

"Kot-Kotaro-san! Ahh~," he grips the sheets and writhes under Bokuto, the pleasure doubling up as the latex fabric of the skimpy santa cosplay rubs against his nipples.

"What's this? You seem more turned on than usual!" Bokuto commentates. Akaashi coves his face and squeezes his legs again, stopping Bokuto.

"It's because of this stupid get up," he blushes as Bokuto laughs and pulls Akaashi up to his lap. "You look cute in it, I don't see any issue with it," he persists and spreads his legs once more.

"I- It rubs against me, it feels weird," Akaashi whimpers as Bokuto grips his cock once more. He jerks his hand up and down once more while his boyfriend clutches his back, moaning out loud.

"K-Kota, Hngh~ I- Not there~," the throws his head back in pleasure while Bokuto grins and assists Akaashi's back with his free hand.

He fastens his pace while licking the area where Akaashi's nipples stood up against the material, making the latter tremble before clutching Bokuto's shoulder.

Bo flinches, feeling the nail scratches on his back before Akaashi lets out a loud moan. "Kotaro!" he calls out while white semen spew out his dick.

He places his head on Bokuto's shoulder panting as he trembles under Bokuto's grasp. "Can you please take off the top atleast?" he asks while catching his breath.

"It's tight, the skirt and socks are fine but the top is too tight Kotaro," Akaashi sulks. Bokuto's heart squeezes at the cute sight as he happily obliges.

"Alright, alright," he sighs and lays Akaashi back down. "Roll over for me baby," he requests as Akaashi does so. He starts to unclasp the red slide adjusters, finally loosening the tight material.

He gently turns Akaashi and pulls off the top by it's faux fur while the visual stimulus of Akaashi all red and smeared with semen turned him on once again.

He was wearing a kinky red skirt with leather texture and had white faux fur lined on it. He was also wearing candy cane stripped socks while Bokuto had nothing but red boxers on.

"What do you want to do now?" Bokuto seductively crawls up towards him, kissing his lips and inserting his tongue in the process.

Akaashi wraps his arms around Bokuto's nape and entangle his tongue with his. Bokuto feels his boxers tighten while Akaashi bites his lip softly before returning his tongue onto his.

He breaks away and pushes Akaashi down gently. He places a hand on Akaashi's chest and starts to run his fingers up and down, causing friction for the man writhing below him.

"Ahhn~ Kotaro~ N-Not too.." he gasps as he feels Bokuto's tongue run against his chafed nipples. He clutches Bokuto's head moaning out loud while he feels him flick his left nipple.

He could feel his ass clench and dick harden once more, sick of the slow teasing by Bokuto. "Geez enough already!" he pushes his head away, surprising Bokuto.

"Like I said," Bokuto sexily pushes his hair back while biting his lips, "What do you want to do?"

Akaashi's eyes widen in embarrassment as he looks away and covers his face. "Hey hey hey~ Don't tell me you're being shy now~,"

Akaashi glares in embarrassment and he reaches for his ass cheeks, spreading or for Bokuto before saying, "Fuck me, Kotaro-san,"

"I'm happy to oblige," he lines his dick onto Akaashi's hole and thrusts inside. Akaashi lets out a pleasured scream before feeling Bokuto shuffle.

He gets placed above Bokuto as he holds up the red skirt. He was sitting on Bokuto's dick, his boyfriend's hands on his hips as he states, "Ride this southern pole,"

Akaashi clicks his tongue, "You really are unflattering,"

He starts bouncing and thrusting his hips up while Bokuto has his sturdy hands on his hips, hissing in pleasure while Akaashi tightly clenches around him.

"Ahh~ Hngh~ Y-You...too g-good!" Akaashi moans continuing to pounce on Bokuto's dick. He huffs and trembles while Bokuto lets out jagged breaths, catching up to Akaashi's asshole.

The sensitive spot on Akaashi's prostate gets hit repeatedly as he slows down and places a hand on Bokuto's abdomen.

Bokuto clicks his tongue, "Don't go slowing down on me," he hisses and jerks his hips up, thrusting deep into Akaashi.

"N-No! Ko-san!" Akaashi moans out loud in pleasure. "I'm- I'm cumming a-again..!" he whimpers, "S-Slow down!"

Bokuto grabs Akaashi's hips and turns him around, grabbing and placing him on a doggy position as he thrusts harder.

"S-Sorry!" he apologizes between thrusts, "But bare with me for n-now..baby~"

Akaashi screams in delight, his asshole clenching tightly around Bokuto's dick. He reaches for his own member, running his hands up and down on it.

"Kotaro, D-Deep!" he gasps while jerking off as Bokuto thrusts in harder.

Akaashi feels his big dick rub against his prostate more now that he has tightened around him and his other round of climax was close.

Bokuto lets go of Akaashi's hips and grabs the skirt, keeping it in place atop Akaashi's lower back while he thrusts his full length into his boyfriend.

"I'm close!" Akaashi grips the sheets with his free hand while abruptly stopping jerking himself off.

He feels his orgasm come and white fluid squirts across the bedsheets but Bokuto wouldn't stop thrusting.

"I haven't come yet," he curses and turns Akaashi around, removing the hook and eye that held his red skirt together.

He pulls out momentarily, removing the skirt then seeing Akaashi exposed in all of his post-orgasm glory.

He thrusts in again, making Akaashi's toes curl while he moans out loud. The bed shakes while Bokuto pounds into Akaashi's asshole, making the younger male call out in pleasure.

"K-Kotaro," Akaashi manages to blurt out while holding his hands out for him. "M-Mou-th!" he jolts up while Bokuto grins and brings his lips down onto Akaashi's.

He could feel his lower abdomen and balls tighten, grunting as he grips Akaashi tightly. He thrusts a bit more faster now, huffing while doing so.

"Cla-Clamp around me p-please," Bokuto requests as Akaashi follows suit, moaning and whimpering while Bokuto holds him close.

"Fuck! So t-tight!" he gapes and thrusts in, "I'm close,"

Akaashi grasps Bokuto's back while the older male keeps on thrusting in him. "Kotaro! Fuck me Kotaro!" he calls out.

Bokuto thrusts harder, feeling the semen pour in the condom, slowing down before stopping and pulling out of a drained Akaashi.

He ties the condom neatly and chucks it into the garbage bin. Looking back, he caresses Akaashi's cheek gently before kissing his cheeks.

He grabs a waterbottle by the nightstand and hands it over to his lover, "You okay?"

Akaashi nods, sitting up and taking a swig of water before grabbing the reindeer headband on his side of the bed and handing it to Kotaro.

"I'm ready to ride, Rudolph," he slyly smirks and pulls Bokuto on the bed, "Get that dick hard for me,"

Bokuto lets out a hearty laugh before biting his lower lip, "Gladly~"