𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 🎄 𝘐𝘸𝘢𝘖𝘪

🎄💝 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 💝🎄

'Iwa-chaaan~ I really miss you,' Oikawa whines through the phone as Iwaizumi just frowns and sends him a knowing look.

"I know Shittykawa," he sighs and looks at his phone seeing his teammates pile in their locker room. He hears a few, 'Is that your boyfriend?' questions thrown in English and a few statements thrown in Spanish.

A teammate of his leans down and waves at Iwa, 'Hey Hajime!'

Iwaizumi waves back, "Mateo, how are you?" he kindly smiles.

'I'm doing alright, our Tooru on the other hand,' he glances at the Oikawa who was shooting him a 'Don't say anything more,' kind of look. 

Iwaizumi chuckles before Mateo leaves Oikawa, "Go practice, take care of your knee okay?" he beckons him to go. Oikawa nods and blows him a kiss, 'Bye-bye Iwa-chan~, I love you!'

"I love you too Oikawa,"

'Take care there okay? Get a good night's sleep,' he waves, 'I'll try to be home for Christmas,' 

"I hope you could. Take care," he waves back and ends the call before sighing and slumping down his and Oikawa's bed. It was very lonely without him, and when your family disowns you, you wouldn't really have a choice to spend Christmas alone.

His phone rings again, seeing Ushiwaka's name flash across his phone. He presses the phone against his ear and answers. 'Konbanwa, Iwaizumi-kun!' Tendou answers.

Iwaizumi sits up again, "Yo, what's going on?"

'You wanna go drinking tonight?'

"Eh? Why now all of a sudden?" he asks but gets ready anyway. 'Bokuto suddenly called and invited me and Waka-kun and told me to call you because he's busy trying to convince Kenma to let Kuroo go,'

"Where would we meet up?"

'1 Chome−1−8, the bar near that area,'

"The bar with hardcore drinks? You sure?"

'Yep,'

"Alright, I'll be there at 10," he ends the call and throws on a thick coat and some gloves. He sends a text to Oikawa that he'd be drinking, knowing that the setter wouldn't see it because of his practices but informs him anyway.

A thin layer of snow was forming outside when Iwaizumi gets to his car. Lights were lit around his apartment building as various Christmas ornaments were displayed while he was driving. A few minutes behind the wheel and he sees Kuroo's car parked nearby.

"Hey hey! Iwaizumi-chan~" Bokuto raises both his hands up beckoning him to approach. He sees Kuroo, Bokuto, Tendou, Ushijima, and Daichi. He slightly smiles and gives them all bro fists and hugs.

"How are you? I heard you're alone for Christmas?" Kuroo asks before ordering from the bartender.

"I guess so, Oikawa's been busy with his team and I can't really complain," he sighs and lays a hand on his shoulder whilst flexing his neck before ordering a non-alcoholic drink.

"You're not gonna drink?"

Iwaizumi shakes his head, "I gotta drive,"

"Same here," Sakusa appears behind them taking a seat in between Daichi and Iwaizumi.

"How's Kawa?"

☆☆☆

Oikawa was fumbling around his locker as Mateo impatiently taps his foot, "Goddamn it Tooru, you're gonna miss your flight!"