𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶 ☆ 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶 | ✔️

[This was requested
by:mysteryXX123  ] 

[Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy!]

[ Fluff! Fic ]

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶

It was a normal day at the MSBY quarters

It was a normal day at the MSBY quarters. Well, as normal as it could get with Bokuto and Hinata in the same household.

But luckily, Hinata was currently visiting his and Tobio's parents back at Miyagi, Meian was out of town for a wedding and their beloved Libero Inunaki was on a date with a reporter. The house would be relatively quiet for the next few days.

Sakusa and Atsumu arrive from their morning jog, with bread in a bag on hand from the bakeshop along the corner of the neighborhood. Most of their housemates were still asleep and they preferred it that way. 

Most of the walls were soundproofed, making it fine to move freely as they make their way to the kitchen. 

Sakusa tears off his mask and cuts it up before throwing it in the bin. "I can't get how you could always wear a mask, Omi-Omi," Atsumu points out. "I just got used to it,"

Sakusa immediately washes his hands while Atsumu grabs the mango pan they bought and shoves it right in his mouth. "'Tsumu if you don't eat that properly, you might choke," Sakusa reprimands while drying his hands. 

Atsumu talks while a piece of bread was shoved up his mouth, spitting out jibberish, that only Sakusa understood.

"No honey, I'm not jealous that you have a mango pan and I don't want one," he reaches in the bag with a tissue in hand and grabs the small muffin they got.

Atsumu started to scroll through his phone and music started to play.

Sakusa scarfs down his muffin and looks at Atsumu, confused at what was going on. Atsumu started to shake his hips to the music, holding his hand out for Sakusa to take, "Dance with me, Omi-Omi~" he beckons.

Sakusa lets out a small laugh, "Someone's hyper today," he gently takes Atsumu's hand and they start to shuffle across the kitchen. 

Sakusa wasn't the most affectionate to Atsumu at first glance but it was moments like this that disproved everything people thought about the couple.

Atsumu started to slide his feet across the floor, matching the speed of the music as Sakusa follows suit. 

Sakusa wasn't the best dancer but Atsumu sure as hell was. They just messily move their bodies together, jumping around to the beat of the music, hand in hand.

Kiyoomi lets go and grapevines behind Atsumu, taking a side step with his left and putting his right foot behind. 

Atsumu tilts his body to the side, creating a window effect, seeing his boyfriend's face. 

Unbeknownst to the dancing couple, Bokuto was about to make his way to the kitchen when he heard the song. 

Now if it was high school Bokuto we were talking about, he'd walk in on them and interrupt, but athlete Bokuto knew better.

He peeked from the wall blocking the kitchen and the living room, seeing the adorable sight unfold in front of him. Atsumu and Sakusa were giggling like school girls as Bokuto hurriedly scuffles back to the rooms.

Atsumu started doing the Orange Justice while Sakusa laughs at him. They then do a two-man kickline as the chorus comes in, Sakusa humming along with the song as Atsumu shoots him a really loving glance.

They continue to get all over the place until a slow song comes in. "Ah, I'll change--" but Atsumu gets cut off by a Sakusa twirling him around, and taking his waist gently. 

"No, no, don't change it," Sakusa states as Atsumu blushes and carefully places his intertwined hands on Sakusa's nape. 

"Ya know, ya won't let me do this before," Atsumu looks at Kiyoomi with a shy glance as Kiyoomi places his forehead on Atsumu's.

"That was before, babe, I know I still have my moments but I would do everything just to be in close proximity to you," he gives Atsumu a small peck, "And only you,"  

They sway along with the song, Atsumu placing his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, feeling the vibrations from Kiyoomi's humming and the beating of his own heart. He contentedly smiles as Kiyoomi runs his hand on the shorter male's hair. 

"Hey 'Tsumu," Sakusa calls out, Miya on the other hand letting out a hum. "I love you Atsumu,"

Atsumu gasps and looks at Sakusa, bringing his head back up. "Omi-omi!" he slightly tears up, "I love you too, Omi-omi," Atsumu gives Sakusa a peck as the song changes into another upbeat one. 

"Ready to tire yourself again?" Sakusa asks as Atsumu, "Pfft, Omi, bold of you to assume I get tired," Atsumu grabs his boyfriend's hand once more while moving his body to the beat.

They continue dancing like drunk people as their teammates watch from behind the wall. "They're so sweet it gives me diabetes," Adriah comments quietly. 

"I knew it something was up, my gaydar was working," Oriver adds, garnering a soft smack from Adriah, "It's because Bokuto told you, don't try to act like your gaydar is strong now, you could barely tell Sakusa was gay the first time you met him,"

Bokuto's hair deflates, "I kinda miss Akaashi now,"

Sakusa holds Atsumu's waist making him stop, calling out the three grown men hiding behind the wall.

"You guys do know I can hear you right?"

Adriah and Oriver freeze and stay silent but as per usual, Bokuto had something to say. "Kiyoomi-saaan, why can't you be nice like this during practice," Bokuto whines.

"Because you're not my boyfriend you dimwit,"

"Omi-omi be nice!" Atsumu reprimands.

I'm sorry f this wasn't what you expected o(╥﹏╥)o

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry f this wasn't what you expected o(╥﹏╥)o

I'm not used to writing dance sequences and I made this kind of an MSBY fic because Sakusa and Atsumu are actually teammates in the said team. 

Thank you for requesting, I really appreciate it!

***REPUBLISH A/N: Due to my carelessness, I accidentally uploaded an incomplete revision of the story because I wrote the story on my phone and used my laptop to publish it, so syncing was a bit off, sorry if you guys were confused about the incomplete ending (✖﹏✖). It is back now tho, I'm sorry for the inconvenience! ಥ_ಥ***

And I hope you enjoyed!

HAIKYUU ONE SHOTS!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara