𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺 ☆ 𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢

[ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪ ꜱᴜᴇʜɪʀᴏ-ꜱᴀɴ'ꜱ 「ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱɪɢɴᴀʟ」. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪꜱ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ (ɪɴ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴛ) ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ! ]

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺

A love allergy, also known as a lovesickness syndrome. Not everyone has it, but when someone does it surfaces as a physical reaction comparable to a food or substance allergy but it doesn't close up your airways or bloodstreams, but it does leave heart-shaped marks around the patient's skin. 

It happens when the patient is too flustered around the person they have great admiration towards it's a physical manifestation of the chemical and internal effects their body does. 

And unfortunately for Kageyama Tobio, he suffers from the exact same syndrome and the temporary cure was about 397 kilometers and he didn't even know the syndrome suppressors existed.

He had found this odd ailment out after a kindergarten encounter with one of his classmates who held hands with him set his entire body ablaze internally and heart-ridden externally. It also happened around Oikawa  However, over the years he thought he mastered the art of subduing the allergy without medicine.

And right now, all his overtime 'mastery' was about to collapse in on itself because of Hinata Shoyo's presence. 

It wasn't an affection-in-first-encounter for Tobio, in fact, he even disliked the short by so much but after a share of tosses and meat buns, his skin started to slightly itch and burn gradually in the older boy's presence.

"Kageyama!" his piercing voice makes the latter jolt up in shock, snappily zipping his jersey up before stumbling a backward bit, his pissed expression making the way to his face while the prickle on his skin grows more prominent.

"Boke! Don't sneak up on people like that!" he snaps but Hinata, already immune to his sour attitude pouts, "But I've been calling your attention for minutes now,"

"Are you okay Kageyama-kun? You've been glaring at your locker for a while now," Sugawara pats Hinata's head before approaching his kouhai and placing a hand on Kageyama's forehead. "Eh? You're a bit warm,"

Kageyama gently removes Sugawara's hand, "It's practice heat Sugawara-san," he excuses, feeling the itchiness on his arm and stomach subside. Suga pouts, "Don't overdo it,"

HE retreats before the pouting Hinata inches closer, "What your problem,"

"At this point, you're asking to be hit," Kageyama sets a clawed hand down the top of Hinata's head, although not necessarily hurting the small boy, seeing Hinata's grimaced expression, "Ow ow!"

"What do you mean 'ow ow'?! I barely touched you," he hisses as they start to bicker again, making their teammates sigh in familiarity, not all too fazed by their noise anymore. Yamaguchi chuckles at the pair before spotting a heart-shaped mark on Kageyama's nape, peering out of his jersey. 

"Huh," he softly mutters before Tsukishima follows his gaze, wondering what his friend was looking at, "What's wrong?"

Yamaguchi shakes his head, "I must've seen wrong, it's nothing," he zips his duffel bag up before swinging it on his shoulders. "You guys we're going ahead," he bids while Tsukishima exits the club room, leaving Kageyama and Hinata by themselves as their senpais file out.

Kageyama could now feel the heat in his cheeks burn further, gulping down as he snappily zips his bag up before swinging it. "Oi wait for me!" Hinata pouts while pulling his shirt down, now forced to move fast as Kageyama sighs and leans against the door.