𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 🌈 𝘐𝘸𝘢𝘖𝘪

[ R-16+ PROCEED   WITH   DISCRETION ]

Oikawa fidgets before pushing Iwaizumi away from his neck, a blush creeping up his face. "I'm so sorry Iwa-chan!" he squeezes his eyes and legs, looking away in embarrassment. 

Iwaizumi sighs and hands Oikawa his boxers, "You feeling okay?"

"I- I promise I'll carry on next time, I really am-"

Iwaizumi presses his lips against Oikawa's, shutting him up while he blindly buttons up Oikawa's open shirt. "It's okay, I can wait," Iwaizumi sighs before enveloping Oikawa in his arms, pinching his arm slightly, "Don't sulk,"

Oikawa whines and pouts, "I've been holding you back for so long,"

"Don't exaggerate it you idiot, it's been only a week,"

"Iwa-chan, you're still hard,"

"I'll rub one out later," Iwaizumi sighs and lays his chin on Oikawa's head, "I can't help it. You're good-looking," he nonchalantly follows up while Oikawa holds back a sassy remark. 

Oikawa nervously sits in Iwaizumi's arms, a frown plastered onto his face as he squeezes his eyes shut. Oikawa had one deep secret, and he was scared because he knew for sure that Iwaizumi would find out once he penetrates him. 

Tooru was not a virgin. One thing that Iwaizumi didn't know about him. 

The issue wasn't Oikawa's ass being too tight, it was actually the contrary. Oikawa was worried his ass was too loose and Iwaizumi would be quick on the uptake.

"Ew. T-M-I," Makki sticks his tongue out as Oikawa sprawls his upper body on their McDonald's table, listening to his captain's sob story.

"He'll want to break up for sure," Oikawa mumbles as Makki hits him on the head, hard.

"OW!"

"Don't be stupid," Makki snarkily remarks, sipping on his drink while pointing a fry at Oikawa, "Do you not trust Iwaizumi?"

Oikawa pouts. I wasn't that, he actually trusted Iwaizumi with his entire being. He was just scared of being generally perceived as a whore, considering he's been with multiple partners. "For all you know, Iwaizumi is also not a virgin," Makki responds.

A tray lowers on their table while Mattsun clicks his tongue, "Virginity is a shitty concept, it doesn't matter," he remarks, "I'm pretty sure Iwaizumi wouldn't mind,"

"But I get Oikawa's anxiety," Makki responds, "When I had sex with Mattsun the first time I was also worried he'd find me sub-par," 

Oikawa's frown doesn't disappear, his heart beating rapidly. After this meet up he was supposed to stop by Iwaizumi's empty house and apparently get into it. "When me and Iwa-chan were middle school, I overheard he valued virginity so much," he finally confesses.

Makki and Mattsun look at him with surprised looks, not really expecting the sudden information. "He said that only two people in love should have sex and that once who have sex with one person, it's strictly just with that person,"

"Who knew Iwaizumi had a mindset of a celibate monk," Makki responds, further fueling Oikawa's anxiety with having sex with Iwaizumi.

"But that was a long time ago captain, he has probably changed some of his beliefs," Mattsun comes in defense of Iwaizumi's pride.

Makki nods, "He has a point Tooru," 

Tooru sighs exasperatedly, "I guess so,"

"Just talk it over," Mattsun takes a bite out of a nugget, "If he breaks up with you then it's really his loss, isn't it?"

☆☆☆

"Did I do something wrong? You look like a Shinto statue," Iwaizumi glances at Oikawa who was seated tense by the corner of his bed.

Oikawa shakes his head and gulps his nervousness down, "Uhh, Iwa-chan can we talk?"

Iwaizumi's brows perked up, "You idiot what is this about?"

"Ugh, Iwa-chan so blunt, I just wanna..." Oikawa looks down at his hands, "Uh, I wanna confess something,"

"You're making me nervous my erection is deflating," Iwaizumi brazenly comments as Oikawa blushes heavily. 

"I am a..." he stutters, "I am a secondhand man,"

Iwaizumi's brows knit together, "What do you mean secondhand?"

"Ah geez be quick on the uptake please!" Oikawa feels tears prick his eyes. "You idiot, I don't get it, speak Japanese please," Iwaizumi clicks his tongue before sitting right beside Oikawa. 

His boyfriend grasps his shoulders, Oikawa's tears threatening to fall from his eyes, "I'm not a virgin!" 

"Then why the hell would you call it secondhand you dipshit?!" he sighs and looks right at Oikawa, "Is that why you were so hesitant? Is my dick not adequate?"

"No, no Iwa-chan!" Oikawa profusely shakes his head, "It's a 'me' problem! I'm scared I cannot satisfy you because I might be too loose,"

Iwaizumi sighs and places a gentle hand on Oikawa's cheek, the warmth of his palm hitting Oikawa's cold cheek, "You really are stupid aren't you? I'm sure you aren't that loose," he reassures as Oikawa whimpers.

"Although I am a virgin, I hope I don't strain your body that much," Iwaizumi admits, "I'm kinda nervous about fucking you too y'know,"

Oikawa can't help but laugh, "You have no class,"

Iwaizumi presses his lips against Oikawa's lips, "We'll do it when you're ready. Never call yourself secondhand," he presses a kiss on Oikawa's forehead, "I don't mind, as long as it was consensual,"

Oikawa nods, "It was,"

Iwaizumi pulls him down on the bed with him, "Then I don't have to worry,"

Oikawa was very touched, burying his face into Iwaizumi's chest, "You're so good to me,"

"You've been sprouting up stupid shit since you stepped into this room, I'm your partner," Iwaizumi lightly flicks Oikawa's forehead, "It's my job to be nice to you,"

Oikawa giggles and hugs Iwaizumi, relieved, "Wanna make out?" he suddenly asks as Iwaizumi blushes slightly.

"Yeah,"

"Then you can put it in when the mood is made," Oikawa blushes into Iwaizumi's chest after muttering it softly. Iwaizumi grunts and flips Oikawa over, caging him into his arms with a wild look in his eyes.

"Can you not rile me up?"

"Then how am I going to get you hard?" Oikawa smiles at him lovingly, pulling his neck towards him as their lips melt together, all of his worries fading.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Virginity is a shit social construct. Do whatever the fuck makes you feel good as long as it's between two consenting people. 

ALSO ALSO!! Do I have any Non-binary readers? Please DM if willing and if you identify as Enby, I'll need your help for the succeeding stories :D