𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘐𝘵 ☆ 𝘈𝘰𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘢

[ This  was requested 
by  : Eris987 ]

[ Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy! ]

[ARA ARA!! you have 
collected  a  new 
indicator emoji! 
🛍️ - Convenience Store!]

𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘐𝘵

In a small kombini by a suburban area, worked Kenji Futakuchi. 

He was a college student looking for a part-time job to earn a few extra yen and a clerk at a small store was convenient for him.

It was just the owner, Mai Nametsu a high school part-timer as well and a steady presence around him, Aone Takanobu, a college student as well and the grandson of the owner.

Mai wasn't around too much so it was just Aone and Futakuchi most of the time. 

The more Futakuchi thought about it, his first impression on Aone was anything but pleasant. 

The shaved eyebrows and seemingly permanent scowl easily painted Aone as a delinquent ready to wreck havoc.

Yet, the young man adjusted to his strange workmate and found him quite endearing.

It started with Aone covering his shift for him when Futakuchi had a surprise quiz back in his university. 

It seemed few for bystanders but Futakuchi was very grateful. 

Aone was a kind soul. Almost too kind to the point that Futakuchi starts developing a small crush on the heavy set boy.

"Futa-san," Mai frowns and calls out ad Futakuchi snaps out of his thoughts before being handed a box by Mai.

"Geez, what are you spacing in out for Nii-san," she sighs before putting hands over her hips. "Are you sick?" she gasps.

Aone overhears their conversation while loading up shelves as Futakuchi laughs and smiles, "I'm sorry, I'm fine," he looks to the clock.

"Just thinking," he shrugs before exiting the counter slot while carrying the box laid on his arms. 

Aone looms over him and taps him on the shoulder, offering to carry the box in his stead.

He chuckles and refuses Aone's offer, "Aone, you should really stop spoiling me," he jokes as Aone looks away shyly and scratches his nape.

Futakuchi suddenly realizes his wording before suddenly losing his cool. 

"I– Sorry, I'm really grateful though, but it's still my job," he blabbers away before finding where the box belongs.

Aone shakes his head, signaling that it was alright and he didn't take great offense in Futakuchi's words.

Mai rolls her eyes and chuckles while watching the two, 'They're already old but my classmates know how to flirt better,' she shrugs before clocking out.

"Nii-sans! I'm leaving!" she waves as the pair wave back.

"Take care on your way!" Futakuchi calls out before Mai skips out of the shop. 

Futakuchi sighs and stretches his back, "Well, it's just the two of us again," he shrugs before going back to the register.

"I'll get snacks. My treat," Aone offers as he trots into the rows of groceries they sold.