𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘔 ☆ 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘈𝘬𝘢

[Rated R 18+]

𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘔

Startled as the late night channel manages to flash against the TV screen, Akaashi gulps as the dirty talk and loud moaning by the actors give him a slight boner.

It wasn't really the scene that did it for him, it was the dialogue. The very trashy and raunchy dialogue.

Skin slapping is heard, the grumbled lines of 'You want it in so bad, you're clenching me you dirty slut,'

and the actresses, 'Fuck me deeper,' reply really hit home for the young manga editor, making him gulp and immediately switch channels, trying to flex his thigh in order to let his boner down, not wanting to disturb Bokuto who was dead asleep in their room by the sounds of masturbating.

He wasn't really unsatisfied with his sex life. Bokuto had a great dick, and he was extremely nice to Akaashi, making him constantly feel relaxed and satisfied after the intercourse.

But one thing Akaashi couldn't manage to bring up was the fact that maybe, once in a while at least, he wanted at least some slapping and dirty talk. Hair pulling, sensory overload, overstimulation were a few of the things he wanted to try, but given Bokuto's gentle nature in bed he hasn't really discussed it with him.

Looking over at his pants, the tent still prominent, he sighs and rubs his face, genuinely considering asking Bokuto to try a bit of roughhousing in bed.

Groaning, Akaashi glares and adjusts his glasses. After all, nothing said nothing done.

"WHAT?!"

"Oh come on Kotaro, just for one round," Akaashi pouts as Bokuto clutches his chest due to the shock of Akaashi's question, 'Wanna do dirty sex?'

"No, no, but wouldn't slapping and pulling your hair hurt you?!"

"You don't plan to overdo it do you?"

"Keiji...What if I accidentally lose control and hurt you badly?"

"Then just make sure it doesn't happen," he retorts, pouting to really get into Bokuto's heartstrings.

"I'm not so sure about it Keiji," he mutters and frowns.

"Haven't you thought of deepthroating me? Or at least pulling my hair?" Akaashi seriously questions, making Bokuto look away from him. "Hey, respond," he nudges his boyfriend before seeing the slight tent in his pants.

"So you do,"

"I'm a man too Keiji! You're embarrassment me on purpose!" Bokuto grabs a couch throw pillow and covers his semi-tented pants.

"So let's do it Kotaro," Akaashi crawls towards him while he scoots away. His resolve starting to waver, Bokuto groans and glances at Akaashi, an irresistible look on his face making him waver with his decision.

Sighing in defeat and rubbing his face, he peers from his parted fingers and mumbles, "Then go take a bath, I'll see you in our room,"

Akaashi's eyes sparkle with excitement, grabbing Bokuto's collar and pressing a kiss on his lips before hopping off rhe couch and scurrying to the bathroom.

Looking down at his pants, Bokuto sighs and bites his lip, closing his eyes. 'I guess I'll just payback with the aftercare,'

☆☆☆

"C'mere," Bokuto beckons, fresh out the shower as Akaashi walks in his birthday suit, ready and erect as he makes his way to Bokuto's gentle arms. "If it's too much for you then say so, okay?" Bokuto embraces his torso, his damp hair tickling Akaashi's exposed skin.