𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 ☆ 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘒𝘦𝘯

[Rated R 18+]

Kenma furrows his brows while scrolling through the site he was currently in.

'If I temporarily dye my hair, maybe I could match Asuka...no but her chest is too big,' he grumbles.

'Kazumi's outfit is too complicated,' he scrolls down more. He places a hand over his forehead, 'Should I chose another game?'

He clicks another page as his eyes travel down the costumes, 'Ah but Jade's chest piece is hard,' he raises a brow, 'It's possible,'

Right now, Kenma's sex life was stagnating due to Kuroo's busy schedule. And right now, he wanted some dick.

He's tried cosplay sex with Kuroo before and he did find out that both of them quite had the fetish for it.

Kenma didn't really like asking for it verbally so everytime he dressed up even when there was no event, Kuroo took it as an invitation.

Problem was, Kenma was a game otaku, not much of an anime otaku. He didn't really know which characters Kuroo liked so he stuck on how the costumes looked on the characters.

He lightly slams his forehead on his desk. He was in a conundrum.

He frowns and raises his head again. 'Fuck it, we're going with Anna Williams,'

☆☆☆

It arrived. After a few weeks, Anna's classic outfit arrived.

Kenma places a hand on his hips while looking down on the dress piece. A red, with a really low back, ankle length dress with a really long slit along the left thigh.

It also came in with Anna's red satin gloves and heels. Kenma glances down at his cat sons and sighs.

"I'll have to evacuate both of you first," he stated before beckoning their fur babies into their spare room where all of their toys were.

Kenma locks the dog gate after making sure Chi and Maru had water and food to pass the time.

Without a word, he goes back to his and Kuroo's room before looking up at the clock.

'He's coming home soon,' he thinks.

He decides against temporary hair dye, just brushing his hair before curling the ends a bit.

He slips the dress on and decides to zip it up for later.

Kenma was used to wearing heels and slips them on. He prepares himself and suddenly hears Kuroo's car pull up.

Bracing himself, he checks the mirror as he zips the dress up. He checks his light make up for a bit before being satisfied with it.

He hears Kuroo's footsteps ascend their house stairs as his heart thumps hard against his chest.

"Kenma! Tadai-," Kuroo abruptly stops and sees Kenma from the door way. "-ma, what are you wearing?" he covers his mouth as he blushes.

Kenma frowns and looks down at Kuroo's pants before looking back up at him, "Closet perv,"

"What?!" Kuroo feels his heart get stabbed through.

Kenma clicks his tongue before approaching Kuroo and pulling him in for a kiss.

"I- I thought it'd be fun..." he looks away and his hair covers his face, oddly reminiscent of his highschool hairstyle.

Kuroo sighs and moves a lock of his hair before placing a hand on Kenma's hip, "Did you dress up as Anna in Tekken?" he bends over and whispers, "Just for me?"