𝘛𝘰 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘢 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 ☆ 𝘐𝘸𝘢𝘖𝘪 | ✔️

[ARA ARA!!
you have a new sub-genre
Family fluff!]

𝘛𝘰 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘢 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦

"Hajime-chan~" Tooru frowns as he enters the room

"Hajime-chan~" Tooru frowns as he enters the room. "Yes, Tooru?"

"Nee-chan texted and told me we could finally visit," He places his head on Hajime's shoulder and plants a kiss on his husband's cheek. 

"Well then let's go," he looks at Tooru as the chocolate-haired male looks at him bewildered

"You mean right now?"

"Of course dumbass, you've been wanting to see minikeru for almost a month now," he lightly bonks Tooru's head.

"Pfft, Haji-chan, who's minikeru?"

Hajime blushes, "Mini Takeru, stupid," he huffs and pulls Tooru up. 

"Come on and let's visit Nee-san," Hajime leaves his husband in their room as Tooru looks on lovingly.

His heart blossomed with warmth as it thrilled him to see his Haijime be this close to his family. 

He was shy to call his older sister 'Nee-san' and his brother-in-law 'Nii-san' when they were newly engaged but he warmed up to it upon their wedding day, because Tooru's sister and her husband insisted that they wanted the formalities gone.

Tooru indeed wanted to see his new nephew, but he could wait until tomorrow. Although it didn't look like it, he wasn't too keen on children. 

He liked selective kids like Tadashi and Hitoka Sawamura, Shoyo and Kei Bokuto, Kunumi Matsukawa, Tsutomu Ushijima, hell especially his sister's sons. 

But he found some children annoying and he shuddered at the thought of loud crying and bratty little monsters.

'Minikeru, please. That's adorable.' Tooru laughs to himself as he gets dressed.

"Hello, Nii-san,"

'Ah! Iwaizumi-kun!' his brother-in-law answers.

"I and Tooru are visiting today, sorry for the short notice,"

'It's fine, actually, she really wanted you guys to visit,'

"Ah, glad we're not intruding then," Hajime packs his husband's bag as he hoists the phone on his shoulder.

'Of course not Iwaizumi-kun!'

"Does nee-san need anything? Or minik–" he caught himself as he slowly said, "Babykawa?"

'Not that I know of, but you don't really have to trouble yourselves, I got it covered,'

Then Hajime heard his sister-in-law's voice in the background, 'Tell them to buy Taiyaki!'