𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 ☆ 𝘐𝘸𝘢𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘢

☁️ 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 ☁️

Iwaizumi hopped off the bus and headed to the Karasuno building. He was hoping to see Sugawara as he entered their gym and knocked. They were already cleaning up when they all simultaneously looked in his direction.

He was holding a box of donuts and a small bouquet of flowers as he greeted the other people in the team. Kageyama in particular bowed before continuing his bickering with Hinata.

"Iwaizumi-kun!" Daichi greets and pats his back, "Nice seeing you again," he clears his throat and spots the gifts.

"Sawamura-kun, likewise," Iwa pats the back of the captain.

"Ehh, Suga went home early, he didn't tell me why but I thought he'd be telling you," Daichi explains making Iwaizumi look at him in confusion.

"So he isn't here?"

"No, he isn't."

---

Iwaizumi was now in front of Sugawara's door. He knocked and rang the doorbell, waiting for a response. He stood there, patiently waiting because he saw the lights to Sugawara's room open. He hears a thud and unlocking of a few bolts until the door carefully creaked open.

Lo and behold, Sugawara was holding the door open, cheeks red and sweating, wearing one of Iwaizumi's hoodies and no pajamas whatsoever.

"A-Ah, Hajime-kun," Sugawara stands upright.

"You didn't go to practice today?"

Sugawara bashfully stands and opens the door wider for him, beckoning him to enter. "I didn't," he close the door and heaves.

Iwaizumi catches on and places a hand on Suga's back, "Is everything okay?" he places a hand on Sugawara's burning forehead.

"Holy shit!" Iwaizumi curses and places down his presents for Sugawara, scooping him up his feet, bridal style, starting the smaller male.

"H-Hajime! I can walk," Sugawara coughs.

Iwaizumi reaches his room and sets him down the bed, pulling up the covers for him, "Are you home alone?"

"Mom and Dad have a business trip, I chose just not to tell them, it's just a cold 'Ajime," he tugs on his sleeve.

"Just a cold my ass, Koushi you're burning up!" Iwaizumi scolds as Suga pouts.

"Have you eaten yet?"

Sugawara shakes his head. Iwaizumi starts rolling up his sleeves while Sugawara watches in amusement while coughing, "What on earth are you doing Hajime?" he asks.

Iwaizumi boops Sugawara's nose, "I'm taking care of you dummy," he sighs and exits the room leaving Sugawara alone. He pulls out his phone and dials Oikawa.

"Hajime is exaggerating, " he frowns and coughs.

'You gotta admit tho, you enjoy the treatment, plus he'd feel like it's his responsibility,' he hears Oikawa chuckle through the line.

"I mean I do, but I'm also concerned that he'd catch my cold,"

'Please, this is Iwa-chan we're talking about, he hasn't caught a cold ever since 5, he'll be fine,'

Sugawara frowns, "Are you sure?"

'Suga-chan, Iwaizumi has an immune system of a barbaric troll king, this would be easy for him, plus he's a really good cook,'

Sugawara smiles against the phone and sniffles. "I guess one night won't hurt,"

'Who are you talking to?' a vague voice enters the line, Oikawa responding with, 'Ah, Sugawara-chan~'

Suga smiles against his phone. 'Kuroo and Oikawa are finally with each other huh,' he thinks.

'Nee, hello Sugawara-kun!' he hears Kuroo greet, "Tell Kuroo I say hello back," he giggles. Oikawa laughs, 'Well, I gotta go Suga-chan, get well soon!'

Sugawara places his phone down, sighing as he coughs one more time, sinking further in the sheets, keeping himself warm. He suddenly wanted someone to hug, feeling a bit lonely. Iwaizumi suddenly enters the room, with a tray in his hands and his bara arms exposed, making Suga blush a bit.

He sets the tray down and checks Sugawara's temperature. "Christ babe, it hasn't gone down,"

"Hajime, I swear I still feel okay, just a few coughs and sneezes," he lightly bonks his boyfriend's head and smiles. Iwaizumi felt an arrow pierce through his heart, the beautiful smile of Suga captivating him.

Iwaizumi brings the bowl of gruel up close to Suga and starts blowing on the spoon. "Is my big buff boyfriend feeding me?" Suga pokes.

Iwaizumi blushes and places the spoon gently in front of Sugawara's mouth, "You know, you really need to stop hanging out with Oikawa,"

Suga laughs before taking a sip of the rice gruel, humming in contentment before taking the whole spoonful in. He swallows and looks at Iwa, "It's really good!"

Iwaizumi sighs in relief, "I'm glad,"

"More please," Sugawara meekly asks, opening his mouth. Iwaizumi complies and keeps on feeding him spoonfuls of gruel, carefully assisting Sugawara. Iwaizumi absolutely enjoyed babying his boyfriend, because he had to admit, Suga was adorable as fuck and it made his heart throb.

When Suga reaches his fill, Iwaizumi sets the tray down and holds his boyfriend's hand. During the early stages in their relationship, Iwaizumi wouldn't even call him by his first name and was constantly shy when it came to touching but now he enjoyed it. Ever since they crossed the virginity bridge, they've been comfortable and open with each other.

"What else can I do for my love?" Iwaizumi teases as Suga lightly punches him on the arm.

He looks away and grips Iwaizumi's hand, "Is there a problem Koushi?"

"Cuddles," he scoots over and shyly pats the spot next to him. Iwaizumi just chuckles and takes the spot, wrapping his arms around Sugawara, pulling him closer.

The scent of Iwaizumi's musk filled Sugawara's nostrils, making him feel better. Suga looks up at his spiky-haired boyfriend, "So, how was my love's day?" he asks.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is short because I made it to be 😤

AND BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, I mentioned that the two of them had sex but I WILL NEVER WRITE A SMUT STORY ABOUT IT. Teenagers have sex, but I will not write about it. I will still standby the post-timeskip standard I set up.

I WILL NOT ROB IWAOI OF A SICK FIC DON'T WORRY !!

This is the same universe with the OiKuroo. Which we'll just call the OiKuroo universe because that's where it all started.

I actually like writing rare!pair ships, pls don't attack me.

BTW, this book is going through clean up and formatting so please don't mind that. I finished my break a bit earlier cause I missed publishing :D

ALSO PLEASE INTERACT WITH MEEE, I WANNA KNOW YOU ALL, U BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE 🥺🥺🥺🥺
WELCOME TO RARE! PAIR HELL WEEK Y'ALL 😈😈😈