𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 ☆ 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘒𝘦𝘯

☁️ 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 ☁️

College was hard for Kuroo and Kozume. 

Well, almost especially for Kuroo, because studying until 10 PM was physically and mentally draining for a poor 20-year old who can barely enjoy his young adult life. Kenma glances at the time on his phone as he waited in the lobby of Kuroo's university, 9:43 PM.

Kuroo was almost done. 

Kenma patiently waited, surprisingly not bringing any games with him, simply standing there, phone in his hand, and fiddling with a strand of hair on his other.

He hears the University's bell ring and sighs in relief, tapping his foot impatiently, waiting for Kuroo to exit his building. He feels a buzz in his hand, checking it to see a message from him.

'Kitten, I'm done with my class, I'll be down in a minute,'

Kenma smiles, 'I'm waiting here, don't worry,'

A minute passes and Kuroo turns and sees Kenma, in a hoodie. He rushes towards him, enclosing the smaller male in his arms, surprising the unexpecting male. "It's been a while," Kenma wraps his arms on Kuroo's back, hugging him back.

"I missed you," he faces his boyfriend, giving him a small peck on the lips before breaking away. Kenma suddenly notices the dark bags on Kuroo's eyes, "Ne, Kuro," he places a hand on his cheek and lightly brushes on the dark bags. "You look terrible," he jokes and Kuroo laughs.

"I know, I haven't had proper sleep for the past few days," he kisses the palm of Kenma's hand and takes it on his', "But you're here now, I'll be fine," he smiles as they proceed to walk.

"Do you mind if we stop by a convenient store real quick?" Kuroo asks. "I don't mind," Kenma replies as they make their way to a nearby 24/7 hour store. Everything along the University stretch was already closed except for a ramen stop packed with sleep-deprived business management students.

The two make their way in the nearly empty store as Kuroo grabs an energy drink and a sleeping drink, some chips, and noodle cups. "That seems unhealthy," Kenma points out, worried about the health of his boyfriend.

"Don't worry about it, I still have proper food, these are just snacks," Kuroo shakes it off. "Want some cocoa?" he asks as Kenma nods. He pays for his stuff after asking Kenma if he'd like anything and he grabbed a small pocket apple pie.

They make their way out as Kuroo stops by the vending machine to get a hot coffee for him and hot cocoa for Kenma.

He hands his boyfriend the warm canned drink as they sit on a bench near a sidewalk, keeping each other company on an empty street. "It's been two weeks, how are you?" he asks his boyfriend as Kenma fiddles with his fingers while his hands were wrapped around his warm drink.

"I'm doing fine, the fanbase is growing smoothly and my grades are okay," he leans on Kuroo and takes a sip from his hot cocoa. "That's nice," Kuroo chugs down his coffee and tosses the empty can in the trash bin right by a nearby lamppost.

"How about you? I've never seen you with bags those deep Kuroo, are you sure you're alright living alone?" his small boyfriend quietly asks. Kuroo chuckles, "I'll be fine kitten, it's just been really stressful lately but it'll pass,"

"You know, you're almost gonna graduate," Kenma quietly starts, "You're gonna leave me alone in the school world again,"

Kuroo sighs, hooking his arm around Kenma's shoulder, "Here we go again, you sound like you're still highschool,"

Kenma smiles and leans against Kuroo, "I guess I do huh, but at least it's different this time,"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Kuro, back when I was in high school I was so scared that you'd leave me alone forever and all that, but now," he pauses as he takes a sip.

"I can confidently say that you're gonna be by my side forever, no matter the circumstance, as pathetic and selfish it may sound," he shyly states, making Kuroo's heart burst with happiness.

"You're dealing with your feelings quite well, Kenma, and I'm happy that you are,"

Kenma looks at him with, sighing as he stands up and pulls Kuroo, "I'll stay over, let's go,"

"Kenma are you sure?" Kuroo furrows his brows.

"Yeah yeah, come on," he persists as Kuroo just laughs and stands. "Whatever you say kitten,"

They walk hand in hand to Kuroo's condominium unit, a walking distance from his Uni considering that Kuroo had grown lazy over time.

They silently bask in each other's company, walking without saying a word yet hands intertwined with each other. Kuroo looks up and sees the stars clearly, the moon illuminating their path along with the several open stores and street lamps.

He feels his heart fill with fluffiness and warmth as Kenma walks beside him, leaning on him as they make their way to his home.

"You know Kenma," he glances at him, the smaller male letting out a hum, "I don't really mind if you hog me for yourself," he chuckles and sees blood rush up to Kenma's ears. "Don't worry, when I graduate, I won't leave your side anymore," he runs a thumb over Kenma's hand, while the latter turns over him and smiles slightly at Kuroo. "Then I'll be looking forward to it, Kuro," he wraps his arm around Kuroo's as they arrive in the lobby of his condo.

They make their way up Kuroo's room and enters, the smell of Kuroo's musk wafting around the air, making Kenma feel all warm inside as if he'd known his place his entire life.

He sets his jacket down, hearing Kuroo flop on the couch. "Have you eaten yet?" Kenma asks, opening Kuroo's fridge to see a plate of tempura wrapped around cling wrap. "Yeah, I ate before class," Kuroo responds, voice muffled with a pillow.

Kenma shuts the fridge and makes his way towards Kuroo.

He lifts up the head of his boyfriend and lays it on his chest, taking the tall male in his arms. "You're oddly really sweet today," Kuroo points out, lifting his head to gently lay a kiss on Kenma's lips.

Kenma pouts and turns away, "I just kinda missed you,"

Kuroo tilts his chin towards his direction and gives him another kiss, "Kinda? What's with that?" he teases and pokes Kenma's cheek.

He gives another short kiss and buries his head on Kenma's hoodie. "So this is how it feels to be the smaller spoon," he murmurs, sleepiness overcoming him.

Kenma chuckles at his sleepy lover, also closing his eyes.

"You'd stay over right?" Kuroo asks, his eyes closed. Kenma opens one eye and peeks, leaning down to kiss Kuroo's forehead,

"I will don't worry,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OKAY I don't think Kenma is like, a silent type when they're alone to be honest. He relies on Kuroo but it also goes the other way around.

Kuroo's efforts aren't one-sided because Kenma equally cares about him and this is what I wanted to come across.

I see a lot of KuroKen stories where its purely Kuroo's effort and when Kenma cares it's extremely OOC, but I digress.

ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed this.