𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵 ☆ 𝘉𝘰𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰

☁️ 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵 ☁️

Bokuto shuffled around Kuroo, draping his big bara arm on his boyfriend. "You awake?" he whispers.

Kuroo stirs and turns around to face his boyfriend. "Yeah, I can't sleep," he whispers back as if one loud noise would wake up their entire apartment.

Bokuto gives Kuroo's nose a small kiss, "I think we had too much coffee today," he still whispers.

"Yeah I think that's about right," Kuroo responds in a soft voice, toying with a strand of Bokuto's hair. "The night market in Shibuya is opened till 6 in the morning this week," he pulls his boyfriend closer, making Kuroo giggle a bit.

"How'd you know?"

"Twitter.com," Bokuto breaths out silently.

Kuroo ponders for a bit before nodding at Bokuto, "Let's go,"

Kuroo tears off the sheets and they scuffle, putting on clothes to battle the cool October air. They tip-toe as to not disturb their pet cat, Kio. They grab their keys and shut the door quietly. "Race you downstairs!" Bokuto takes off as Kuroo curses under his breath. They chase each other as quietly as they could, Bokuto jumping off from the handrails and Kuroo skipping four steps at a time as they giggle quietly.

Bokuto misses his step and rolls down, secretly relieved that it was only a small distance from the bottom. "Hah! Stupid!" Kuroo bolts from the stairs as Bokuto frowns and chases after Kuroo, "I could've died!" 

"Nah," he shrugs and slows his pace, carefully turning it into a walking pace, "You're my strong, bara man, you won't die," Bokuto sighs and hooks his arm around Kuroo, flexing his neck. Kuroo slaps his butt before placing a hand on his waist. "So what do you wanna buy first?"

"Food always~" Kuroo grins as they walk, spotting a man renting out rollerblades. "Babe, babe, look!" Kuroo points as the two look in amazement. "Ojii-san, how much?" Bokuto pulls Kuroo along, and the old man smiles, "2000¥," he responds. Bokuto lightly jabs Kuroo as he brings out his wallet, "Do you know how to?"

Bokuto nods, "Good. Cause I don't. A rollerblade please Jii-san," he hands over two 1000¥ bills as Bokuto puts them on. 

"Hey, teach me how to use that next time," Kuroo holds his now slightly elevated boyfriend who was gliding across the Shibuya night streets while holding Kuroo's hand. "Next time," Bokuto responds. 

Kuroo suddenly sees a Takoyaki stand and stops, making Bokuto stumble a bit, "You want?" he points as his energetic boyfriend nods. They move over to the stall and order 4 of the Takoyaki sticks. "I heard there was really good saké around here," Bokuto suggests while scarfing down his Takoyaki. "Don't you have class tomorrow?" 

"Your point?" Bokuto raises a brow. Kuroo just gives him a 'you have a point' look and shrugs, "I guess we could find a good stall," he scans the market and sees a few stalls that caught his eye. "Would you look good in a wig?" Kuroo eyes Bokuto who had a piece of cabbage on his cheek due to the Takoyaki. He rubs off the stray cabbage, laughing at his himbo boyfriend. 

"I mean we'll never know if we don't try," Bokuto pulls Kuroo towards the wig stand, making Kuroo pick terribly synthetic wigs. He picks a neon pink one, flattening Bokuto's hair before putting it on. Kuroo holds in a laugh, clutching his stomach as Bokuto makes stupid faces. 

He picks out another wig, this time an absurdly big yellow wig, putting it on Bokuto.

Kotaro makes kissy faces at Kuroo as the latter male bursts out laughing. They pull out their phones and try more wigs together like the two stupid idiots they were. They put back the wigs and leave the shop as the old store owner waves, quite amused at the pair.

They walk along the streets hand in hand, eating a *Wataame they bought for 100¥. They check the time and it flashed 1:00 AM. "Hey beb, what time is your class tomorrow?" 

"Oya, so thoughtful," Kuroo feigns being flattered, placing a hand on his cheek. Bokuto smiles and kisses him " 'Course I am!" 

"About 10 AM,"

"Then we have ti-"

"HEY BUNCH OF F**GOTS!" they suddenly hear a group of men shout at them, approaching them, one of them with a bat. Kuroo and Bokuto's cheery persona suddenly drops faster than a blocked ball. 

"What did you call us?" Kuroo dangerously bellows. It wasn't their first homophobic rodeo. And it also wasn't their first street fight rodeo. Bokuto rolls up his sleeve and takes off his rollerblades while Kuroo shields him. 

They consume their wataame and grip the sticks tightly. "A bunch of scrawny jackasses," Bokuto spitefully spits, standing up beside his boyfriend. Kuroo smirks and folds his hand into a fist. They brace themselves as the group approaches, "You know what let's manifest with Oikawa," he menacingly grins. 

Bokuto nods, "Well if we're gonna hit it," he cracks his knuckles and charge, "Better hit it until it breaks!"

He flattens his hand and slams it against one's face like it was a volleyball, making him fly across the street. The other dudes with him look at Bokuto with a surprised look. Kuroo then folds his arms, jabbing the another on the diaphragm while he coughs and tears up

Never did the two reckon they'd be fighting some low-life thugs at 2 in the morning, but there they were nonetheless.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ow ow ow," Bokuto flinches moving away from Kuroo's hand. They won the fight but were a bit bruised. Well, Bokuto was a bit bruised but Kuroo managed to come out barely scathed. 

"Tell me if I could move again," Kuroo worriedly glances at him. Bokuto just flashes him a big grin, "I'll be fine, I'm with you anyways,"

Kuroo's lip wobbles and his tears prick his eyes as he hugs Bokuto. "A-Are you okay?! Are you hurt?" Bokuto hugs back with a distraught look on his face.

"Hey, do you think we're wrong?" Kuroo seriously asks Bo. The other male bonks his head with half his hand, pouting. "Hey! What gives?" Kuroo rubs his head glaring at Bokuto.

"You know I don't like answering those kinds of questions! You're making my head hurt," Bokuto pulls Kuroo towards him, both hands on his cheeks, "We're not wrong," he huffs out.

"Kuroo loves me and I love Kuroo twice as much," Bokuto seriously looks at him in the eyes, "Unless I'm wrong, but it was never a mistake loving you," he kisses his lips lightly. 

Kuroo tears up and gets engulfed by Bokuto. "We'll fight for us anytime we need to," he murmurs on Kuroo's shoulder. They see the sun seep through their binds as Kuroo breaks away, wiping his tears and sniffling.

The two spend their time just sitting in silence as they bask in the rising sun. Together, no matter what the circumstance was.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAIII!! we done with Rare! Pair fics for nowww. The ending was kinda 

I had fun with the cat name :D. I used the '木' from Bo's name and merged it with '尾' from Kuroo's name. 'Kio' was the final result. I am not very fluent in Japanese so this could result in a very very bad translation error. If u know more than I do please correct me ╮(─▽─)╭.

another T/N: *Wataame is cotton candy and it's very common in Japanese street markets especially during festivals. The Shibuya night market isn't open until 6 in the morning but I adjusted the time and I really wanted to give it a Matsuri / Japanese festival vibe. 

PLEASE DON'T BE SHY TO INTERACT WITH MEEEEE

LAST ONE! It is not a typo, I made Bokuto call Kuroo 'Beb' because I made it to be.