𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 ☆ 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥 | ✔️

[ Platonic! Fic ]

𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳

Oikawa honks at Akaashi as he exits Fukurodani's gates, startling the black-haired setter

Oikawa honks at Akaashi as he exits Fukurodani's gates, startling the black-haired setter. Suga shouts, "Get in loser we're going shopping!" evoking a smile on Akaashi's lips as he hops in Oikawa's car.

"What in the world are you guys up to this time?" Akaashi chuckles as he sits beside Moniwa, how gives him a small hug. "It's break day for Akaashi of course!" Suga smiles and peers at him from the front seat, "Kozume-san texted Konoha-kun already, don't need to worry about your team."

"You don't know how shocked Oikawa was when he found out that our very own Tobio-kun suggested this!" Moniwa sprawls against Akaashi's lap and faces him. Kageyama shyly looks away as Akaashi pats his head and smiles. 

"Well, that's nice of you Kageyama-kun,"

"Well, H-Hinata told m-me about the incident t-the other day," the shy dark-haired boy stutters while Akaashi just laughs, "Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, that took a toll on me,"

"What really happened Kaashi-babe?" Oikawa glances at the rearview mirror. Kenma shivers as he remembers the sight of a genuinely pissed-off Akaashi. "Well, some Nekoma boy and our dear Hooter got into a fight," Akaashi sighs as Suga cringes, "With other people?"

"With each other," Akaashi rubs his right temple before being handed a bottle of water from the backseat by Kenma. 

"The two idiots decided it would be a very perfect time to start a random fight about god knows who and it escalated too much to the point that they started punching each other!" Akaashi aggressively enunciates, making poor Kageyama flinch from his seat. 

He's never seen Akaashi this passionate or aggressive about something.

"And, that's not the reason I was mad," Akaashi sighs, "What made me mad was the reason they started killing each other," Kenma started to shiver, "They were fighting about who had the prettier setter," 

Oikawa and Suga swore they saw a vein pop on Akaashi's forehead. 

Moniwa got up from Akaashi's lap and patted the now upset setter's back. "And now, I'm too mad to talk to Bokuto," he sighs. 

"That's alright 'Kaashi, there there," Moniwa gives Akaashi's back a few caresses as the pretty-eyed setter calms down. "Woah Moniwa,"

"Well, Date Tech can get into these kinds of moments sometimes," 

Oikawa pulls over at a parking space as he claps his hands together. "Well, that is why we brought you here 'Kaashi-babe, let's distress and get shop some stuff," 

Suga opens his door and hops out of the car first to let Kenma out from the backseat. Somehow, both Moniwa and Sugawara managed to convince Kozume to leave his games.