𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 ☆ 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘈𝘬𝘢 | ✔️

[ Fluff!Fic ]

𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵

☆☆☆

"HEY HEY HEY AKAASHI!" Bokuto enters the club room as Akaashi jolts up and closes his book. "Good afternoon Bokuto-san," he nods as Bokuto sits beside him. "Whatcha got there?" he glances at Akaashi's book. "Ah, this?" he points, "It's Perils of Gefoelus, written by an Irish author,"

Konoha, hearing their discussion from a distance and hits Sarukui with his elbow. "Ow! The fuck Konoha what-"

"You know how Bokuto is failing his English class because of that godforsaken book report?" he pulls Sarukui close, "And our current topic is about Perils of Gefoelus" he whispers, trying not to look suspicious.

"What about it?" Sakurui responds.

"Akaashi is reading the book," he pauses for dramatic effect, "for fun,"

Sakurui puts a finger under his chin. "So if we make Akaashi convince Bokuto to read-"

"-We won't have to help Bokuto with remedial lessons and possibly give Akaashi a chance to confess too!" they whisper simultaneously, almost too comical as they stare at each other, shocked.

"Bro," Kohona mutters

"Dude," Sakurui glances.

"Oh look! Konoha and Sakurui have a staring contest," Bokuto points out as Komi snickers, "That's hella gay,"

☆☆☆

"So if I get Bokuto to read..." Akaashi looks at his senpais skeptically, "That's right! We owe you Nanohana no Karashiae and Bokuto's diary!"

"Wouldn't his diary be an invasion of privacy?" Akaashi holds his hand up, refusing to take the hardcover navy blue notebook. "Alright fine, fine, when Bokuto goes into his next emo mode, we'd do the comforting," Konoha bargains.

"Alright," Akaashi nods.

His two seniors leave as he starts thinking of a way to lure Bokuto into reading.

Ah.

He brings out his sticky note pad and starts scribbling a bunch of compliments for Bokuto. He sticks the first one on the page of the opening chapter, shuts the book, and approaches Bokuto. And hopefully, this is where day one begins. "Bokuto-san," Akaashi calls out to the owl-man, "AGAASHEE, WHAT'S UP??"

"Do you have a minute?" his junior asks as Bokuto tilts his head to the side. "Yeah, what for?" Bokuto follows Akaashi into the clubroom as Konoha and the others look on in anticipation. "I wanted to ask a favor," Akaashi hands him the book.

"I know you aren't the most patient person when it comes to books, but I want you to read this," he gently hands over the book, his heart pounding in his chest as if it were to explode any minute.