𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 ☆ 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘈𝘬𝘢

[ This was requested

by : cailbbbie ]

[ Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy! ]

🏡 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 🏡

Cries filled the Bokuto household, both from the newborn children whose eyes were barely open. Keiji and Kotaro groan, the buff husband rising first before being trailed by the other. It has been a month since they've had Kei and it was quite a stressful experience.

"You think we should've had Kei a bit later?" Keiji rubs his eyes and yawns, entering their sons' nursery. "I mean, this is just temporary so the stress is better on one go," Kotaro reasons while picking up Shoyo.

Keiji picks Kei up and cradles him, humming while carefully bouncing him. Kotaro turns on the milk heater and starts mixing the infant formula in two bottles, with Shoyo on his other arm. The two get the bottles and shake them before feeding their sons. Shoyo stops crying but Kei doesn't.

Keiji looks worried, rocking Kei back and forth but he still doesn't stop. Kotaro places Shoyo back in his cot carefully and turning to Keiji. "May I?" he gently takes Kei and starts rocking him, his chest pressing against his son.
After a few minutes, Kei finally stops. "I guess he likes big chests," Keiji stares down at his torso and frowns.

Kotaro places his younger son down and kisses Keiji tenderly, "He'd grow out of it," he comforts his husband. He beckons Keiji to go back to their room, the two finally getting rest. Keiji cuddles against Kotaro's chest, drawing small lines against it as Kotaro caresses Keiji's cheek, "Thank you for raising this family with me," he kisses the tip of Keiji's nose.

"I think it goes the other way around," Keiji sleepily giggles and kisses Kotaro's lips, before dozing off in his husband's arms.

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Keiji's shirt was drenched in Shoyo's drool as the small child slept soundly on Keiji's chest.

Kotaro on the other hand was playing dinosaur with Kei, the younger child fascinated with the toys Hajime gifted him.

Keiji was quietly reading a book when Shoyo starts to stir, rubbing his eyes with his baby hands and staring up at Keiji.

Keiji smiles softly at his child and places down the book, lifting Shoyo up to center him on his chest. The small one-year-old warbles and giggles, making Keiji's heart melt.

"You're quite a talker, Shoyo~" Keiji coddles his son as he responds back with incomprehensible sounds.

Kotaro was looking at his son and husband lovingly as they talked to each other, as far as talking to a child would take, before feeling a small hand on his arm.

Kei was reaching for the Spinosaurus next to Kotaro, his small arms trying to reach such distance as Kotaro laughs and hands Kei the toy. He tries doing what Keiji does and brings out his phone, telling Kei a dinosaur fact, "That dino is 15 feet in real life!" he tells Kei.

The blonde child looks at him in awe, as if he understood what his father just said and giggles happily as Kotaro nods enthusiastically.

"He's got to be at least this big!" Kotaro places a hand above his head as Kei makes grabby hands towards him. His heart clenches at the adorable sight of Kei's pudgy face and lifts him up, awe-ing at the small child, "Why do you have to be so cuuuute!"

Keiji laughs at the pair as Kei tries to comprehend what was going on. Shoyo was playing with his fingers, making Keiji think that he wasn't the only fiddler in his family.

Shoyo was fascinated by the ring on Keiji's hand. More specifically, his wedding ring. He tried taking the shiny thing off before being stopped by a laughing Keiji, "No baby, that's not food," he takes the ring from the small baby.

A confused Shoyo tilts his head, sending Keiji into tears on how cute his small son was. And then he suddenly noticed something.

Despite being older than Kei by months, he was kinda small. Given that he was delivered early by 2 wreks, Keiji started thinking that maybe Shoyo's height development was shortened.

"Kotaro," he beckons his husband, "Shoyo is, kinda premature in height now that I think about it," he worriedly looks at him. Kotaro stops waving the toy in front of Kei as he picks the blonde baby up.

"Don't you think it'd be a problem?" he then worriedly asks, caressing Shoyo's small head, lulling the baby to take a nap.

Kotaro places Kei on his lap and places and arm around Keiji, "I mean if he could fly, it wouldn't be a problem,"

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"Shoyo, you have to eat more my boy!" Kotaro places a spoon in front of his son filled with vegetables.

Kei was done eating his share, although he wasn't a big eater, he wasn't a picky one either. Shoyo on the other hand, was a different story.

His lower lip trembles as he clutches the hem of his shirt. "I- I don't like the green cashew," he whimpers.

By green cashew, he meant bell pepper. His 5-year-old eyes saw a cashew fruit first so he started assuming that all bell peppers were cashews.

"It's called a bell pepper, Sho," Kei corrects his older brother kindly, holding his hand to try and help the smaller one eat it. Kotaro smiles in triumph as Shoyo takes it and swallows it before sticking his tongue out.

"It tastes icky," he frowns.

"But you promise you'd do it for Papa, didn't you?" Kotaro pats his son's head.

"When will Papa be back?" Kei tugs on Kotaro's sleeve as the man thinks and pats his younger son's head, "He'll be back by two days after tomorrow," he holds up two fingers.

Keiji was on a business trip to Akita for their manga collection and they lived back in Tokyo.

"And for now," Kotaro places their small dishes down the sink and beckoning his two small boys to follow him. "You'll be with Daddy and your volley uncles, is that alright?" Kotaro asks, squatting down to their heights and putting on their little sweaters.

Kei nods silently and Shoyo jumps enthusiastically, "Yes! Yes! I wanna see Uncle Tooru! And Uncle Ushiwaka! And, and Uncle Atsumu!" he exclaims as Kotaro hypes him up even more, "Yes! That's the spirit son!" he pats Shoyo's head and helps put on his socks.

Kei was a more mellow kid compared to Shoyo, but both Bokuto's love them dearly. "How about Kei?" he asks and helps adjust Kei's small socks.

"I also wanna see Uncle Meian and Kiyoomi-san," he smiles as Kotaro picks him up, "Promise both of you would behave okay? Papa got mad at us last time,"

"And we promised to never do it again," Kei and Shoyo say simultaneously while raising their pinkies up.

Kotaru heartily laughs and picks both of them up, Kei on his right and Shoyo on his left. "Well then let's get going!"

"Yeah,"

"Yoshaaa!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FIRST OF ALL, DO NOT COME FOR ME FOR 'TAKING SUGAMAMA AND DADCHI RIGHTS,'
zip it. okay? i know some of you guys just can't accept that fact but zip. it.
(sorry to sound rude, this was requested this so keep it respectful)

I made Bokuto and Kaashi the dads of Hinata and Tsuki because I can avoid incest stories.

Tsukki can fall in love with Tadashi because Tadashi is from the Sawamura family along with Hitoka and same as Hinata.

I really really prefer Bokudad and Mamakashi for Kei and Sho because even their first names rhyme and Kei is quiet like Keiji and Sho is loud like Bokkun.

I also agree with Shoyo Bokuto and Kei Bokuto headcanon so I might make a l o t. (despite my hate for children, i know, im surprised to)

☆ Cinnamon