Part Two Chapter 6 The meeting

(y,n) POV

its been about two days sence the run in between the two dip-shits and I cought wind of the three faction were going to be held at the highschool and all three factions leaders are going to be here. I have also heard of a new faction coming to power called the chaos brigade apparently there are multiple diffrent parts to this and on of them happens to be the Old satan faction. there ideology makes them believe that they have the right to rule because of there blood. The only thing that I have to say about that is that THERE FUCKING STUPID really under there rule they would wipeout the entire devil race just because you have the blood of the old rulers doesn't mean you get to rule.

anyway  i actually got invited to the meeting between the three factions between them by the leader of the fallen angle leader Azazel he came to the my house yesterday and personally asked himself.

Flashback Yesterday (Y,N) POV

I was currently making dinner for my three mates well more like 27 people.

Ophis was getting very angry that i keep leaving and solving probloms for the supernatural so she has been super clingy lately she would not let go of me no matter what i do so i just let if happened. After dinner we dicided to just have time between the three of us so we decided to watch what humans call a movie.

So we put of a movie called Godzilla king of the monsters and well we were watching it Ophis sat on my lap, tiamat was on my left and safi was on my right. When the movie was about to come to a end I smelled the scent a fallen angle at my door.

I disided that it would be rude not to answer but the second that i went to sit up ophis pushed me back down and then she sat down on her spot on my lap. i was confused by her actions

(Y,N): Ophis why are you stoping me?

ophis: I dont like it when my mate goes off to solve some problom and leave me hear so your not leaving me.

(Y,N) thoughts: So she is lonly I can fix that.

With that (Y,N) picked up ophis bridal style. Ophis blushed madly at this as she buried her face in my neck to hide it. This got the look of jealousy from my other two mates but this had to be answered because as far as i now all the fallen angles we have run into hvae been enemys so if this is the same then i'll kill them right hear of the spot.

So i walked over to the door to greet our guest when i opened the door I was greeted by our guest.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Not my picture)

???: Greetings my name is Azazel and I'm the leader of the fallen Angel it's a pleasure to meet you black dragon (Y,N).

(Y,N) put ophis down who pouted at him.

(Y,N): What would the leaders of the fallen angels went with me.

Azazel: well you see you're quite the popular individual in the world of the supernatural. I mean a being who's able to shut down the regeneration of a phoenix has control over all the elements. And is also the mate of the infinite dragon God and dragon king makes for some pretty good gossip material.