prologue

"Human talking"
'Human thinking'
"Monster talking"
'Monster thinking'
/scene change

/In a volcanic area

Resting on a ledge overlooking the volcano was a mighty looking dragon. It had two large horns that were covered in rigid scales and were very sharp looking. He stands well over 20 feet tall and over 25 ft long, with bright golden eyes with black slits in them. His head is held up high! Portraying His dominance over all. A strong muscular body with spikes on his chest pointing upward. Four long muscular legs, covered in sharp rigid scales. Leading down to a very long, meaty tail. It's covered in sharp scales which can tear the flesh off of anything that is unfortunate enough to meet it.

(That's him I hope I described him correctly I am kind of bad when it comes to describing thing's, also that not my picture)

This was Alatreon, one of the three black dragons, titled the "God of Destruction". He's known as the most powerful black dragon when it comes to elements. His Legends are not false!! Just by him existing, he causes natural disasters. Many Hunters have tried to take on this Mighty Beast and most have not survived. The lucky ones who did were scarred for life and unable to hunt ever again.

When Alatreon goes to a ecosystem it doesn't last long. The creatures must leave in order for the land to survive. They like to be secluded. This is why they like to be the only one's in their territory, its in their nature. They are one of the most territorial animals on the planet! If you step in their territory it's like an automatic death sentence!

While he was overlooking his area, he hears the flapping of multiple wings.

He turns his head and spies a group of 40 Hunters attached to Wing Drake's. They were coming his way. All of them appeared to be wearing Elder Dragon tier armor and had a full arsenal of weapons.

He turned around ready to face his attackers.

The hunters landed in a large open area. They were looking around for Alatreon when they heard of roar louder than thunder!

( not my video)

On top of the cliff they could see the Alatreon, standing on his back legs roaring Towards the Sky. Once the roar ended he lands on all four legs. He then jumps down onto the platform ready for the fight of the ages.

The hunters were scared! How could you not be scared?? They were currently facing down the black dragon of Destruction! The same Dragon that has killed over two hundred Hunters!!

The leader of the force:" do not be scared men, praise this opportunity. For this day we will face the Black Dragon and we will slay it!"

The hunters all cheered ready for the fight.  Ten Hunters with long-range weapons all fanned out getting into different positions, ready to fight at range. The 10 hunters with shields were in the front. The rest of the hunters had close-range weapons. Ranging from dual blades to greatswords, hammers, and longswords. A little bit of everything to try to challenge this Beast.