Part Two Chapter One members of a church.

(Y,N) POV one week after the fight with riser

So me Tiamat and ophis were at school and I want to the really kill somebody.

After the fight with riser Noble Devil's wouldn't stop hounding me about joining their pregame.

I turned them all down but some of them who were too arrogant let's just say that they weren't able to walk again.

But that's nothing to do now it's just a normal day of class. But the three of us detect a signature of holy energy.

We looked outside saw two individuals wearing cloaks.

We just shrug it off and continued on our game.

A little while later and there is a large trembling sound.

With a sigh we got up and looked outside to the ORC to see kiba and Issei fighting two people.

(Not my picture)

(Not my picture)

The one fighting Issei had there cloths thorn. So i could see this fight was getting out of hand so I concealed my presents. And walked over to the two woman.

I appeared in front of both of them and grab both their swords and slam them into the ground.

The members of the ORC were shocked at my appearance.

The two mystery woman on the other hand were scared out of their mind.

(Y,N): mind explain to me why you too and the other dip shits over there fighting.

(Y,N) pointed at both Issei and Kiba. (Y,N) looked at kiba and he didn't look happy he kept saying something about. I'm not strong enough or I'm too weak.

Honestly I don't even care what he's saying I'm at the end of my rope here.

Blue hair woman: Who are you devil!

I could tell that this blue haired woman doesn't really like devils but why not tell her my name and get this over with.

(Y,N): my name is (Y,N) and I perfume this fight is over. Your flight was affecting the school building do you now how many students were scared?

The two women we stared why eye at me and I havs no idea why.

Brown hair woman: so you are the black dragon the truth is told us about.

(Y,N): what??

Blue hair woman: we didn't mean any disrespect. The church warned us about you and if that ever came into contact with you but you never start a fight.

(Y,N) let go of them and pulled the two up they looked at him.

(Y,N): do you have names??

xenovia: xenovia quarta

The blue hair woman told me.

irina: irina shidou

The brown one introduced herself.

(Y,N): so tell me what are you two doing here.

irina: were on a Mission by God the Church has been rated and taking the holy excalibur's.

(Y,N): Excalibur's?

xenovia: yes the holy Excalibur's there are seven in total and four of them were already. That's why the church sent out me and irina. We have a 30% success rate with two of us.

(Y,N): well that's understandable I'm guessing you don't want the devil's involved.

xenovia: that is correct.

(Y,N): very well then we'll be taking our leave.

As (Y,N) leaved with tiamat and ophis he could hear rias yelling at kiba as he walked away.

I only shook my head sometimes he needs to grow up i already know what's bothering him due to the training. He told me about the project you survived the holy sword project. I tried to give him advice to move on and not trying to seek revenge but I guess he's learned the hard way.

Just don't be an idiot and and get yourself killed Kiba.

There you go sorry it's a lot shorter than usual I have less time on my hands and I wanted to get a basis for what happened next.

Anyway I made a new story it's called the fairies in the dragon of Tempest.

See you later.