part 2 chapter four a new Ally

(Y,N) POV

It's been a day after the fight with kokabiel and Rias and her pregame wanted me Tiamat and ophis wanted to come help them clean the pool.

They said we would have it afterwards but I knew that was a death trap for Issei because. Tiamat hate perverts and ophis would probably find him annoying to the point where she just disintegrate him.

As for me I feel like going back to the familiars forest to go look around and remember my roots.

So that's exactly what I did I let the two of them know that I'll be gone for about a day or so because I really wanted a break from all this b*******.

And with that I created the magic circle to the familiars forest. And teleported myself to there.

(Y,N) POV familiar Forest

Ah coming back here brings me memories it's been about five years since I've been here and honestly it hasn't changed a bit.

I just started to walk around taking in the peaceful scenery I lost track of time I think it was about two maybe three hours. But honestly I couldn't care less I just wanted some peace and quiet.

But as I was walking around something caught my attention it felt familiar it was a the Scent of a dragon and it felt familiar.

Wait a minute I know that scent that's a.

RED DRAGON

What the hell is one of those things doing here is it allowed to live here any longer it could decimate this entire ecosystem.

Why the f*** is there always problems Wherever I Go.

And with that I deploy my wings and started to fly towards the scent. It was about five minutes of straight flying and I finally arrived at some weird cave entrance.

I walked through the cave entrance I looked around and I could see skin laying the walls and the ceiling I look down and it was like a pit with multiple platforms on it.

And when I look down there there it was the red dragon I was sensing.

( not my picture)

I look down at the dragon and I could tell it was female due to the scent of it. At the same time I was staring down at it she looked up at me in her eyes narrowed at me.

It looks like I wouldn't have to do battle with a Safi'jiiva today.

No POV

With a heated gaze by the two they stared into each other's eyes piercing to the other soul waiting for waiting for the other to make a move.

With that (Y,N) jump down from the cliff he was at landing on the platform. Safi'jiiva was on she got up on her four legs and let out a growl at (Y,N).