part 4 chapter four rescue

Currently in the meaning

In the Youkai shrine with the meeting with being held between the group that came to Kyoto.

Kunou daughter of the nine-tailed fox yasaka was currently giving the rundown to everyone in this meeting of what happened to her mother.

Apparently she was attacked by mysterious individuals but she couldn't get a clear look at them because there was some strange fog blocking up The view.

But right now she's was forced as the stand-in for the Youkai faction.

Azazel: so what you trying to tell me is that your leader, lady yasaka was kidnapped and you have reason to believe that the kidnappers are still in Kyoto.

Kunou: yes I believe my mother has been taken and is still within the confines of kyoto. But please I beg you help me find my mother!

Everyone present in this meeting (except (Y,n)) with sympathizing for the girl.

(Y,N): look stop your crying.

Kunou and the rest of the people in the meeting looked over at (Y,N) with the confused face.

Serafall: do you have a plan or something (Y,N)?

(Y,N): of course I do, why wouldn't I? you shouldn't have these childish games don't really last long with me.

Azazel could tell he has something up his sleeve so he gave a Sly grin as he looked over at him.

Azazel: what do you plan on doing now you crazy dragon.

(Y,N): *smirks* nothing too big just going to find her mother and bring her back without any problems.

everyone in the meeting white in their eyes and the one that was hit the hardest was kunou.

Kunou: you can find my mother really!

(Y,N): yes I can just give me a minute.

Everyone watch as he pulled out of phone and they watched him start dialing of a number. when he was done dialing he put the phone up to his ear waiting for the other person to pick up the call.

???: What do you need my mate.

Everyone except kunou knew who that voice was.

(Y,N): yeah ophis I need you to do me a little favor.

Ophis: And what is that my mate.

(Y,N): I need you to find the nine tail fox woman I believe her name is Yasaka.

Ophis: The nine tail's she shouldn't be that hard to find.

(Y,N): thanks sweetie.

Ophis: It nothing my mate I'll contact you when I found her.

(Y,N): okay see ya.

he hanged up the phone and looked like everyone with either had a shocked or an amused expression on their faces.

(Y,N): there you go little fox my mate should be able to find your mother within two minutes and bring her back to us in a little while. Now then to fine these perpetrators I have an idea.

Serafall: and what's that.

(Y,N): we'll just think about it they're trying to get yasaka then they're probably trying to destroy this faction which means they most likely have a bone to pick with the supernatural. so if we were to grab a bunch of supernatural beings and put them all into one spot or multiple.

Azazel: we could lure them out into a trap.

(Y,N): exactly and I believe it's most likely the work of the hero faction the many muscle of the chaos brigade.