Part four Chapter Two field trip begin

At the school

Many students of the school, we're all gathered in there homerooms waiting for their new announcements. They also had a new student and teacher which was a surprise for many because the new student was vali.

She decided to transfer herself to the academy so she can stay in close proximity to (Y,N).

And when the other boys saw her they had a perverted glances and comments. Although they were all almost butchered alive when (Y,N) was about to kill every single last one of them.

If it wasn't for vali and making a bold jester in the middle of class. She walked straight up to (Y,N) and captured his lips in a deep long personal kiss.

You could hear the sound of glass breaking through the minds of the male students. As for the female students all had the look of pure jealousy written all over their face.

When the kiss end vali took your seat in front of (Y,N) although she had a Victoria's grin on her face as she looked at safi, ophis and tiamat.

The three of them were sending her a murderous gaze but vali just smugly smirked in returned.

(Y,N) could only chuckle at the four of them, when the problem's was about to escalate higher their new teacher walked in.

She had long lightish pink hair green eyes a pink ribbon, in her hair she was wearing a teacher's outfit with black heels.

This was Rossweisse the valkyrie of the Norse factions now a teacher for kuoh academy.

Rossweisse: hello everyone my name is Rossweisse and I'll be your new homeroom teacher. I also have something else to announce we will be going on a field trip to, Kyoto for our trip. Does anyone have any questions?

Asia: Miss Rossweisse when will the field trip take place.

Rossweisse: the trip will be in 2 days from now.

Asia: Ok.

Eventually more questions were asked around the room, eventually what felt like an eternity the bell rung so everyone just left the room and headed towards their spots for lunch.

(Y,N), vali, safi, tiamat and ophis all went to there spot behind the school, underneath a cherry blossom tree. As they all got out there lunch and set it on the ground.

The five of them all took time to breathe and enjoy each other's company after all the events that transpired in the underworld. (Y,N) really needed a day off.

Eventual the Bell was about to ring and when (Y,N) went to stand up he was yanked back down by safi. Who had a very angry expression on her face.

(Y,N): what are you doing?

Safi: did you really think I'll let the white b**** over here get ahead of me.

(Y,N): Wh-

He can't say anything as safi pulled him into a rough kiss.