Part Four Chapter One aftermath

Three days after The clash

The underworld was in a State of shock, The clash at the dragon gods left the underworld decimated.

The council order the execution of the weakend black dragon God but the four devil King stepped in quickly.

They took the what alatreon said and put it into action. they cracked down on every noble devil family. On all the problems they looked over the strays. And freed members of devil peerage that didn't want to be in them.

The Noble devils in the council took this as an act against the devils themselves. But the devil Kings quickly said that "we're taking actions to prevent an angry God from decimating our faction. And that if you want to stand in our way and caused our faction to be on the brink of Extinction again then you need to be removed from power".

the council could not say anything because they knew they were right they were powerless in the situation.

So many of the noble families were hit pretty hard with these acts, they even put new law's to prevent the same thing from happening again.

When anyone would protest against them they would just take them to the battlefield between the two gods and tell them.

"There is a being who did this and that very same being who will destroy our entire faction if we don't get our s*** together."

So the entire underworld it was not able to do anything to stop the new laws or the new reforms they were taking on the underworld.

in less than two days majority of the crimes were exposed and the Noble families that were responsible for these were punished for their actions.

Life in the underworld was changing and it's all thanks to once very pissed off black dragon.

With (Y,N)

Over the three days (Y,N) been recovering at his house.

He would have to admit it was pretty boring him just laying around doing nothing. But there is nothing he could really do the clash between him and Fatalis left both sides on the verge of death.

Although three unsuspecting people stayed by his side asia, koneko and the most surprising vali

When he asked why the three gave a different response. Asia was that she didn't want to see a close friend of her suffer any longer. Koneko just wanted to stay by him. And vali said that she couldn't let her rival die on her so quickly she still wanted to have that rematch.

He could only chuckle at the three although he could move because his mates protested any acts of movements. They were overrated as usual and there's nothing he could do about it.

Then there was also his little sister who never left his side she always clung to his side never letting go of his hand.

Even though he was perfectly fine they said that he needed to stay in there for an at least the next two days.

You can only give a sign knowing that this was going to be a very boring two days.

Two days later

(Y,N) could finally walk and actually start doing things again.

He thought he could never leave that freaking bed has he was starting to lose his mind but there was another problem.

Mew... She never stopped clinging to him when he asked why her reply was very simple.

"I'm not leaving your side and there's nothing you can do about it".