part 2 chapter 5 a meeting between dip-shitz

(Y,N) POV

It's been three day since I brought safi'jiva into my house and will it went as well as you can expect. With ophis and tamiat being over protected as usual but after some explaining. The two settle down for a little bit Tiamat could see that she is not like ddraig. But ophis didn't like the fact that her mate now was living with another red dragon.

There are times when I would catch ophis glaring at safi. That was also her human name safi it would take about two days for her to get enroll in the school. Also currently it was Saturday so we had some days off of school.

So i decided it would be a good day just to take a day off and relax send my last vacation didn't exactly go the way I want it.

So me safi ophis and Tiamat were chillaxing at my house. That was before safi came over to me.

Safi: (Y,N) are you going to show me around the human world.

I gave a sigh I did promise her I will show her this world.

Me: alright lets go you're ready right?

Safi: yes.

I could see she was wearing more casual clothing than an entire suit of armor at least you learned one thing before going outside.

(Y,N): alright lets go.

And with that me and safi left.

Back With ophis and Tiamat no POV

Tiamat looked over at ophis as she looked angry for some reason?

Tiamat: ophis why are you mad?

Ophis:..........

Ophis whispered something so that tiamat couldn't hear what she said.

Tiamat: what was that ophis I couldn't hear what you said.

Ophis still remain quiet.

Tiamat smirk she had a way to get her to tell her what's going on.

Tiamat: Look ophis ig you don't tell me what's going on in just going to take (Y,N) all for myself.

That clearly backfired as a black menacing aura surrounded ophis as she glared at Tiamat.

Tiamat took a nervous gulp clearly not expecting the repercussions of this. But then she started to think back and there was really no other way this could have gone down why does she even say it reasons.

Ophis thoughts: I dont like this my mate with another red dragon. It just another red dragon to mess with my life stupid Red bitch.

Back With (Y,N) no POV

(Y,N) and safi currently just walking around the town he looked at his phone and it was 11:02 so that means that most restaurants will be serving lunch.

But Safi was like a child in a candy store she was always looking at everything and every time we went into a store she would touch literally everything.

He can only just laugh at her Antics and the way she behaves.

Currently we're walking down the park he was showing her the nature that was around the town.

They saw a bench around some trees so they decided to go sit down on it.

Safi was to his left and he was to her right currently the two of them hasn't said anything Until.

Safi: (Y,N) why didn't you tell me back at the cave?

(Y,N): I already told you my reasoning back at the cave.