part 2 chapter Three battle with a Fallen

(Y,N) POV

I arrived at the Academy to see that the student council has set up a barrier around the school. But the thing about it is that it's pretty weak.

Casting those thoughts aside I start walking towards it until I came into contact with the barrier. One of the members spotted me and signal to there king.

I walked over to where sona is and I can see the beads of sweat dripping down their face. I'm guessing they've been at this for quite a while now.

Sona: (Y,N) what are you doing here.

(Y,N): well im here to help you dip s*** what you think I am doing here sightseeing.

Sona just gave a nervous laugh saintly thinking Satan's that help has arrived to help.

I raise my head up to the barrier and the barrier started to turn black and hardened as well.

With a sigh i walk off towards the dip s*** and her pregame.

As i walked over to the fight I looked up to see the crow and just sighed apparently he was going on about how God is dead. And how their beliefs are nothing.

I looked over to see Asia irina and xenovia either passed out crying or shaking with anger. And just the sight of Asia crying push my draconic nature over the edge.

I made my presence known by releasing my or aura.

The very air around them was robbed of it's color it turn into a grayish color and the sky turn black. The ground was shaking and cracking. The debris was floating into the air as it was disintegrating around me.

The fighting stopped kokabiel stop his laughter and was starting to shake with fear.

I walled over to the group with my gigantic dragon wings extended from my body. My nails became sharper and black scales covered my body.

(Not my picture but make it with two wings and make the wing's three times bigger in the scales cover most of the body and make it black)

Me: You should just shut the fuck up you pathetic ugly Crow.

My voice changed more draconic Jagged and region I was pissed.

I blurred from everyone's perspective only to reappear in front of kokabiel it was too afraid to do anything.

With my glowing gold draconic eyes I stared into his eyes my eyes pierced into his eyes like I was looking at his very soul.