Part three Chapter six the apocalypse part three

With Alatreon

Alatreon had his large black wings casting a shadow down on the devil's below. They're gaze all followed up to the same spot The angry God staring them down.

The devil couldn't react in time as he sent a powerful shock wave sending them all flying.

Right as a crashed onto the ground it started to crack open as multiple rocks came flying at them sending them all flying once again.

Azazel try to take flight but was quickly denied as a powerful smack from alatreon sent him flying towards the ground again.

The four Satan's try to retaliate launching their respective magics at him, only to be met with that it didn't do anything at all to him.

Serafall try to freeze him but it didn't work the minute the ice touched him it exploded, his eyes turned to her and for a brief instant his eyes turn blue as she was encased in ice in an instant.

Seeing one of the Satan's being frozen so easily struck fear into the remaining devils, serafall was a Master with ice magic but she was way out class when he came to ice manipulation from him.

the devil's watched as he brought his mouth back before firing a large fireball at them, the fireball started to head towards them they tried to dodge only for the fireball to split into multiple smaller fireballs that hit like trucks.

The hundreds of small fireballs impacted the devil's causing unimaginable pain. The ones that didn't hit the devil's left large craters in the ground.

The four Satan's were basically done at this point. As well as Rias and her peerage the only one that could stand up at that point were rias and issei.

Azazel: Issei take this!!

He tossed him up here to be a silver bracelet.

Issei: what's this?

Azazel: that thing might be the only way to help us even out the playing field. That will allow you to access Juggernaut drive for about 30 minutes without losing your mind.

Issei: I'll try my best to do it.

Ddraig: partner even with my Juggernaut drive it won't help a lot are you sure you want to go through with this?

Issei: yes ddraig I have to help and this is the best place for me to do it then I'll do it.

Ddraig: very well.

Issei balance breaker activated as small green orb sort of float around him as he started the chant.

I who shall awaken

I am the heavenly dragon who stole the principle of domination from God

I mock the infinite and gravel at the dream

I shall become the red dragon of domination

And I shall drown you in the depths of crimson purgatory

JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!