part three chapter five the apocalypse part two

In the underworld

The devil's didn't even know what to say or what to do, standing in front of them was a terrifying beast that sent fear into them.

Shalba didn't know what to say his arrogance, was now gone replaced with pure fear.

Before anyone could even react Alatreon charge that Shalba with speed that shouldn't even be possible. Swiping his head forward slashing  Shalba with his horns. Shalba was sent flying with a massive gash over his body.

he was thrown into the rubble with such force it caused a shock with to send the devils behind him flying.

Shalba slowly got up to his feet and right before he could say anything Alatreon was already in front of him, he swiped his forearm up which caused his claws to dig into Shalba chest before throwing him into the sky.

While he was in air alatreon flew up into the sky to greet him. Before bringing his claws up and slashed his claws down sending Shalba crashing back down into the ground.

Shalba: you filth *coughs up blood* face my light of judgment.

He held his hand out in a magic circle appeared below alatreon who just looked down at the magic circle. Before flopping his wings once destroying the spell.

Alatreon: you called that judgment?

all the elements he had under his control started to swirl around him before he started to condense them.

Alatreon: I've had enough of you devils, you're so arrogant it makes me sick! You think you're the king of the world. Not just the old Satan faction but also the current devil Kings and everyone in the underworld they need to be erased!

The devil's behind him all gulped in fear.

Alatreon: they are no different from you old Satan, they toss around their power and authority like it actually means anything. they say they don't follow the old system for the factions yet they don't do a damn thing about anything. They clam they'll fix their problems their own hands that is some b*******.

Alatreon: ALL OF THESE USELESS INCOMPETENT DEVILS ALL THEY DO IS JUST LIE AND MANIPULATE TRYING TO GAIN POWER FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH GAIN. THEY SHOULD HAVE FIXED THESE F****** PROBLEMS FROM THE BEGINNING BUT THEY DIDN'T! AND NOW BECAUSE OF THEIR F****** FAILURE MY SISTER IS DEAD YOU SAY YOU HAVE A LIGHT OF JUDGMENT! BUT YOU DON'T KNOW S*** ABOUT JUDGMENT! ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU WHAT REAL JUDGMENT IS! THE JUDGMENT OF THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!!

With a powerful beat from his wings he flew into the air as the elements around him started to condense more and more. The aura he was expending crushing the area around him. The very land itself cracking shake earthquake started to happen as it split the ground open. The sky's above them became an infernal Ring of Fire. water started to rush past everything the lightning striking the ground with even more ferocity. light started to emanate from his scales as well as the darkness which consumed everything around him.

All of these elements were rushing past him condensing down more and more as his Aura grew with more power. the devil's couldn't even understand what was going on they have never seen such power before they could only fear do to how powerful and attack like that would be.

???: Rias what's happening!!??

Rias and her peerage turned around to see the four Satan's azazel and Odin as well as Ophis.

Ophis: I recommend we all leave before we all die.

Azazel: what do you mean and can anyone tell me why there a gigantic black dragon do whatever it's doing.