Chapter eight Wedding Crasher

(Y,N) POV one day after the rating game.

After the disappointment that was the rating game me tiamat and ophis went back to our house not without leaving to impacts on rias and Issei.

Flashback

The student council and ORC were together in the ORC building the members of rias pregame was obviously depressed.

Sona and her pregame try to comfort rias but to no avail.

I had no idea why me tiamat and ophis were here but apparently they wanted to have us here for some reason?

This went on for about 7 minutes.

Issei looked around you see everyone else trying to comfort rias but so the three of us just giving blank looks like we didn't even care.

This infuriated him before lashing out.

Issei: what the hell! Why aren't you doing anything? You don't even look as if you care for her! Why are you even here to begin with!

And I did with no one else expected.

I sat up walked over to him put one hand on his shorter before.

B**** slapping the f*** out of him.

The force of the smack was so loud but it could be heard through the entire room. A red mark appeared on his face as he stumbled to the ground.

My eyes changes out of my Dragon Eyes clearly I didn't want him to touch me. I looked around to see everyone was shocked before making my statement known.

Me: do you think I care? Honestly do you after what I saw? And after what went down? Do you think I care what she gets?

I replied very coldly clearly shocking most people in the room besides sona her Queen tiamat and ophis.

Issei who finally got up looked at me with pure anger and hatred.

Issei: really you don't care then what was the point of you training us? Do you even have a heart? Do you even care about people. Like koneko Asia kiba and akeno there hurt and you just say that!!!

That statement of him made me want to tear his head off.

Me: I don't say I didn't care about koneko Asia kiba or akeno I simply don't care about you or rias.

People were taking back at me those who didn't know what I discovered during the reading game looked at me with hatred.

Kiba: why that!?

I could tell he was a little upset but he honestly wanted to know why. So I decided to humor them.

Me: let me ask you all this while we were training. And you were practicing Magic how good was issei with magic.

Koneko: downright pathetic.

Me: exactly now let me ask you this during the game how did he use that technique to use against the Pawns? If what you're telling me is true. Then Issei shouldn't even be able to use Magic unless using a dragon shot. But he somehow managed to create a magic technique apparently all on his own. Even when I had to Baby him through all of his training how could he possibly do is by himself?

I stopped waiting for someone to speak up but no one did. rias looked a little scared and I guess you can tell that I was about the call her out.

I continue to speak

Me: all right you might be thinking maybe he practice maybe he actually put work on something. But then why was rias missing from training and strategies? And also why was she with issei when I found them also why did it look like Rias had torn clothing when she returned?