Chapter Three a new friend and the human world

Alatreon POV

Me and Tiamat we're walking around the familiar Forest hanging out with each other ever. Since I found out about this world history I've been more fascinated with it.

I just watch as Tiamat watches my every movement it's like I was a child at a candy store. Just running around the place looking at everything the caught my eye.

Eventually we called it a day and headed back we chat for a little bit I told her, about my world and the hunters and in return. She told me some of her stories and. A piece of s*** dragon I want to tear apart now.

The dragons name was ddraig. Just because he is the Heavenly Dragon of domination. Doesn't mean can just pick and choose any female dragon he wants. The bastard i found him annoying and arrogant and those are the two things I hate most.

Heavenly Dragon of domination my ass if we got into a fight I will show him real quickly who's the more dominant one in the fight.

And the part that pisses me off more was that because Tiamat. Was the strongest female dragon. The other strong male dragon saw her as nothing more than a prize.

In actuality I don't see her like that I see her as how did humans call it friends, comrades no it was friends.

The dragon from this world were very arrogant and think that they could just rule all. God they better not hope they run into me then. Because if they do I'm going to tear their damn throat out.

Anyways life continue like normal for us no one dared the challenges has do the apex predators.

I was considering to go out and explore but the. Only thing that was stopping me from going out was the company I had with her.

We decided to go to sleep it was around a couple of hours before I woke up again. I could tell that the forest was lying low most likely the most of the creatures were asleep.

I decided to walk outside in my dragon form I walk down to the lake to get something to drink.

When I heard something I raise my head up to look around I could tell something was trying to hide its presence. But due to me having sharp senses and control over the wind I could tell it was there.

Me: come out I know you're there.

I heard giggling it didn't sound male though it sounded feminine.

I look over to see a small girl long black hair her clothes were weird in my opinion.

( not my picture)

She looked at that me I don't know why but I got an uneasy feeling around her.

???: so you or disturbance I felt.

Me: yeah so what of it what do you want

I just heard her giggling again I don't know why but that really creep me out.