Chapter Five annoying chicken

(Y,N) POV

Its been around two weeks since our encounter with the ORC and I think we scared them half to death.

For instance every time we're around them their body tenses up. We can practically see the look of fear on their faces. When we're around them well except for the white hair one.

Akeno was by far the weirdest. Are sadistic nature along with her teasing side made for one very unique combination which. Tiamat and ophis clearly didn't like.

But during this time we met with the student council who are also devils. There king was sona.

 There king was sona

(Not my picture)

And the rest of her peerage.

(Not my picture)

They were all right the most annoying one was Saji Genshirou thinking that since he was a devil he was better than us. But one b**** slap can really change someone's perspective on things.

Anyways besides that one incident she was honestly pretty cool she wasn't a power-hungry b**** and she honestly had my respect.

But the semester keep continuing it was almost the end of the first semester really not that much has happened.

Test we're passed out during our classes we crush them without any problems. Although we did end up in detention because we weren't really paying attention to the teachers.

So after that apparently rias wanted to talk to us. Not clearly remembering what happened last time.

With a heavy sigh me and Tiamat were heading over there.

You might be wondering we're ophis she said. she has some important business to deal with.

I just let it be as me and Tiamat arrived at the ORC.

We knocked on the door to Signal our arrival.

No once POV

They heard her telling them to come in so they headed in. They took a seat on the couch and wait for her to explain what's going on.