part four chapter three can I ever catch a f****** break!

On the bus too Kyoto

Currently (Y,N) in his mates we're on the bus for the field trip to Kyoto.

(Y,N) was just leading up against the window trying to catch some sleep. S*** has been going down since the past 2 days, and his sister's been overhyped as usual so that's kept him awake for most of the time.

She was worried about this upcoming trip she kept saying that "something bad was going to happen" and she just knew it.

(Y,N) could only hope that she was wrong he wanted a break. For once he just wanted to go on a normal trip with his mates have some fun chillax and not deal with supernatural b*******.

And he told himself that if he has a deal with any more problems he would eradicate the problem right then and there. No it's and or buts they're getting disintegrated it is as simple as that.

They had a little time left about an hour or so until they get there will they be divided up between. The boys and girls he just hoped that his mates wouldn't cause too much trouble.

So he just close his eyes and fell asleep leaning against the windows he knew his mates would wake him up when they got them so he decided to catch some sleep.

One hour later

(Y,N) who was in his perfect state of sleeping started to wake up to the feeling of his left shoulder being shaken.

He opened his eyes to the most unusual site. Ophis who somehow got into his lap while he was sleeping without him knowing. When he looked at his left he could see that somehow safi moved him in his sleep to the middle of the seat and sat to the left of him.

And the same thing happened for vali she was on his right, he looked up to see tiamat with a murderous look in her eyes when she gazed at the site.

Tiamat: we're here also...*narrows her eyes at him* you owe me tonight.

(Y,N) who was too sleepy to think straight just said.

(Y,N): fine whenever you want.

Tiamat smile widened as she watched him rub his eyes with his hands and finally stretching out getting himself fully awake.

(Y,N): all right guys get off me we're here.

Slowly the individuals that were asleep slowly started to wake up. They protested against it but (Y,N) just told him that they had to go so they begrudgingly accepted it.

The five of them left the group to their respective hotels that they would be staying in.

When they got to their rooms (Y,N) immediately flopped on his bed and started to stare at the ceiling.

A lot of thoughts have been going through his mind after the fight with Fatalis and honestly.

He was mad and disappointed in himself.

he became so powerful and yet he couldn't beat white Fatalis he needed ways to get stronger he needed to have that rematch with him in this time... He would be victorious.

(Y,N) thoughts ended when he heard flapping of wings you looked his balcony and saw that azazel was standing there.

(Y,N): what do you want Crow?

Azazel: just came here to see how my favorite black dragons doing.

(Y,N): nothing just want to have some peace and quiet for once.

Azazel: that's understandable.

(Y,N): and it's going to happen so if anyone disturbs my peace with some b******* I'm going to incinerate them on the spot.